Do these need to water or lay off for now?

• Thread starter Bulldogbill91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bulldogbill91

Hi I have got these 2 barneys farm gorilla zkittlez they are drooping but don't know wether it's normal or not my other plants aren't doing that but are not the same strain? The soil is dry they were watered 3 days ago scared to water again just in case I kill Them?

Do these need to water or lay off for now
Do these need to water or lay off for now 2
Do these need to water or lay off for now 3
Do these need to water or lay off for now 4
Do these need to water or lay off for now 5
Do these need to water or lay off for now 6
B

Bulldogbill91

Hi I have got these 2 barneys farm gorilla zkittlez they are drooping but don't know wether it's normal or not my other plants aren't doing that but are not the same strain? The soil is dry they were watered 3 days ago scared to water again just in case I kill
how are you watering them and what are you feeding them? they look hungery
This is my 1st ever grow along with another couple I have going out very new to this researched loads then found this forum ( very helpful )

I have been using bottled water as my water is hard ( chalky area I live in….high calcium I belive )
I’ve only been watering them at the moment was gonna feed them when i knew what the prob was didn’t want to add any more stress??

Nutrients

Dutch pro a and b
Ducth pro silica
Dutch pro take root
Dutch pro multi total

When can I start with amino?
And also will introduce Dutch pro xplode later on.

B

Bulldogbill91

This is my 1st ever grow along with another couple I have going out very new to this researched loads then found this forum ( very helpful )

I have been using bottled water as my water is hard ( chalky area I live in….high calcium I belive )
I’ve only been watering them at the moment was gonna feed them when i knew what the prob was didn’t want to add any more stress??

Nutrients

Dutch pro a and b
Ducth pro silica
Dutch pro take root
Dutch pro multi total

When can I start with amino?
And also will introduce Dutch pro xplode later on.
Also another thing I’m getting confused on I’m using 12 litre pots ( 2.5 gallon) how much water/nutes would I need give every time I water? Many thanks

Top Bottom