Do They Die Like Autos?

• Thread starter oLd1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oLd1

oLd1

Got three White Widow Photos that have had a rough life not at my hands.

By looking at the Buds I’m saying cut but was told they will die like Auto’s.

oLd1

Moshmen

Moshmen

Got three White Widow Photos that have had a rough life not at my hands.

By looking at the Buds I’m saying cut but was told they will die like Auto’s.

oLd1
I don’t let anything die! Why would you want too?

oLd1

oLd1

Autos usually die when ready. Least wise that is what I read.

oLd1

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Photos you could try and get to re-veg by putting them under 18/6 again

oLd1

oLd1

Like I say rough life. They are 7 months old. My Son cut all the Fan Leaves and part of the Sugar Leaves.

He refused to put them in a Tent until couple months ago.

Im thinking the Buds are ready he is saying they will die before they are ready.

I’m actually wanting them gone because I have a Tent I’m wanting to set up and start another grow.

Problem with Son he tells me to shut up I don’t know anything.

oLd1

Moshmen

Moshmen

Like I say rough life. They are 7 months old. My Son cut all the Fan Leaves and part of the Sugar Leaves.

Im thinking the Buds are ready he is saying they will die before they are ready.

I’m actually wanting them gone because I have a Tent I’m wanting to set up and start another grow.

oLd1
Scroll thru some threads here and see if you can find anyone that is harvesting dead plants?

TSD

TSD

oLd1
This cat again eh? Where does he get his information? By the time a plant dies, your thc is going to have degraded into other compounds... there is definitely such a thing as too ripe. Sounds like you need to run this next grow solo with help from the folks here at the farm.

Ponky

Ponky

If it's alive and you put it under 24 hour light it grows again. Eventually you can cut clones and make a mother. Even like a stump that you cut and tossed in the shed will stay alive off of minimal light. And if they don't get moldy they can be saved.

Moshmen

Moshmen

That’s personal preference, I prefer to cut at about 10/15% amber little more upbeat buzz
I’ll add you should look at the trichs in the bud , not leaves as they mature way faster

oLd1

oLd1

The three are ready.

Now I got to cut I have a young guy going to be all over me. Bad thing is my wife is teaming up with him.

Wanting to grow Cherry Pie Photos and Gorilla Glue Autos.

Decided to do this with Gorilla Glue because they said it gets tall.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Well I’m trying.

Got some Autos budding, cut these Photos. Set my other Tent up. We shall see.

oLd1

oLd1

oLd1

Hard to tell from the pics but you are prolly In The window - every grow gets easier and better!
Thanks I’ll probably wait a bit. Everything has been done to these girls but still going.

My Autos are budding but still clear but my Son hasn’t touched them.

oLd1

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

Wow, something wrong with this plants... they didn't get enough light or nutrients or both... how long have they been in flower? They don't look like they have much to harvest except a bunch of larf... if they are at 75% amber on the buds, take them down and tell him to do a better job next time...

Top Bottom