Do You Have A Soul?

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Necromancer

Necromancer

I’ve had an out of body experience. Once floated above myself in my old at my parents house. Everything looked the same. I was looking around and realized that. I looked down and saw my bed. I noticed a lump under the covers and wondered what I was looking at. I soon realized I was watching myself sleeping. I was frightened and it put me back in my body. From my experience the consciousness(thoughts) is your soul and it can separate from the body. It was the most life changing and profound experience I’ve ever had. I’ve jumped off 80 ft cliffs on skis, rafted class 5 and saved peoples lives, have a son, From my realization that experience made me look at every second of life differently. I can only speculate beyond that further by saying I believe consciousness inhabits the body as a learning mechanism for evolutionary growth. Since I was a child I could wake myself up in a dream. I can realize I am dreaming from within the dream. Kinda like saying “hey I’m dreaming”, while you’re dreaming. Then I fabricate things there and can make many things happen. Like say I want a Lamborghini to appear and a hot babe. Poof it’s there. But there my brain constructs part of that reality. I’m only able to manipulate what my subconscious is creating. However, leaving your body is to the tenth degree more intense. It’s an entire new level of realization for me. Makes me wonder how many others have experienced similar things. I also have been having sightings of advanced technology beyond what most people can comprehend or want to believe. I’m on sighting 59 of a particular type of technology in the last 7 years. They can cloak, are completely silent, and are mainly V’s and boomerangs in variations of degrees. I’ve seen some up to like a mile long or bigger. I’ve seen other technology but this is what I’m focused on. I’m taking pictures on a 35mm camera and have 4 shots on the roll so far. My wife’s old camera from college. iPhone no work, go pro no work, digital camera no work. 35 mm... We shall see. .. The pics I’ve added. One pic is notes I take as back up and size estimates. The others are orbs from Mentor on the Lake Erie Ohio. I was there for my grandfathers funeral and my mother lived near the shore we caught those on the way home from the funeral reception. The V’s and boomerangs I’m witnessing in Colorado..
I was dismissive to people who said they saw UFO's for a long time until I really sat down and thought about it and what they were saying. To think we're the only living species and our planet is the only habitable place to live seems very comical way of thinking being that the universe is so massive. It makes me wonder where do they fit in too everything..

Necromancer

Necromancer

From what we all gathered and most of us agreed on is that we have a soul and it does not die with the physical body..So Another question I have for you all is..
Do you believe someone can Capture and Control your soul?

Last edited:
Necromancer

Necromancer

Humans do in fact have a soul, and it has a quantifiable weight. The moment we die, our body loses 9oz. Where it goes after that, who fucking knows lol
What about when we sleep and start dreaming? Do you think our soul remains with our physical body while were dreaming? If not wouldn't that mean we weigh 9oz less while we dream?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
What about when we sleep and start dreaming? Do you think our soul remains with our physical body while were dreaming? If not wouldn't that mean we weigh 9oz less while we dream?
No, you are you until the day you die. Nothing leaves nothing dies nothing manifests until you pass.

firstcitizen

firstcitizen

First Citizen
Supporter
Nobody in this thread has done DMT have they.........Answers are out there.

Breakthrough with 1 single hit of DMT. The other dimension is very beautiful, scary, complex, multidimensional and looks more real than real. I experienced fear from a cultural shock when I saw a Entity and the "alien" smiled and reassured me (calm me down). A lot of info, energy, patterns and fractals. After the trip i feel pure love to every human being, plant and animal. I love it.

I have lucid dreams more crazy than a lot psychedelic trips. When i make break from smoking ganja dreaming start with full power but lucid dream was something new for me. Breakthrough in the dream...fall a sleep in a dream and Breakthrough again and Breakthrough again in other dimension and Breakthrough in other Dimension with big DI.

After poisoning with mushrooms Cantharellus cibarius that i bought from the market. Just one poison mushroom inside the bag with Cantharellus cibarius ... The dumest thing was that these were normal mushrooms from the vegetable market. Okay, I recognized the poisoning and thanks to active charcoal, water, vomiting and diarrhea I got it right. After 3 days with diarrhea and vomiting combined with plenty of water, I eaten total for 3 days 1 orange and 1 slice of roasted homemade bread... on the 4th day I decided that I was living another life after my survival from fungal poisoning so I celebrated taking 350 micrograms LSD - telepathy, ego-death, merging into one with the Pure Consciousness, seeing the matrix (the code was not only green, but color and built of 1010101010). It is so nice to have your own body.

After 2 months of diet and preparation drinking Mother Ayahuasca and meeting Pachamama. 56 h before the trip no food + a lot of physical and mental work at high temperature (hot summer next to fire, splitting dry wood for Aya brew 3x3 hours(10 hours brew) of cooking and then 1 day reduction the brew) and all this without any food for 2 days. The most beautiful trip. I saw Shiva and Shakti kiss and merge into One. How people-plants loved both physically and mentally. Cosmic Forest, Space Shaman and Amazing Plants, Animals, Spirits, Snakes, Fractals, Paterns and many more.. Breakthrough several times on several different levels of consciousness. After the strongest Breakthrough there was nothing human or "natural" and from the information i black out... when i back i was crying and smiling in same time. I Was a little piss and shit on my pants. After that trip I feel Mother Ayahuasca in my body every day. Mother Ayahuasca is medicine for me.

Mushrooms are one of teachers and one of my medicine plants (Cannabis, Mushrooms and Ayahuasca). A lot of beautiful trips and tricks .... I have visited many places in the Ocean Cosmos. They helped me make contact with Nature. And learn me how to use other plants end methods for healing.

Now I can drop DMT from my conscious mind when I wish. (I do not need substances) I am alchemy of my body. My body is a unique biochemical plant. I do it every time before I fall asleep, and this reduces my sleep drastically, but it also loads me with lots of energy. I'm not my body, I'm not my mind, I'm not my emotions. I have a body, I have consciousness, I have emotions, but I am Pure Consciousness. Permanently high only from my own thoughts. (no need of weed)

Peace

DMT
DMT2
Dmt9 min
Seeds20and20herbs min min
Pvirdis min
B20caapi20and20P20virdis min min
B20caapi min min
Brew1 min
Brew1 2 3 min
Lemontek
D4
D2
Lu
Psy
Sun
Mushrooms
Fungim000
Fungim0004
Fungim00011
Fungim00019
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Breakthrough with 1 single hit of DMT. The other dimension is very beautiful, scary, complex, multidimensional and looks more real than real. I experienced fear from a cultural shock when I saw a Entity and the "alien" smiled and reassured me (calm me down). A lot of info, energy, patterns and fractals. After the trip i feel pure love to every human being, plant and animal. I love it.

I have lucid dreams more crazy than a lot psychedelic trips. When i make break from smoking ganja dreaming start with full power but lucid dream was something new for me. Breakthrough in the dream...fall a sleep in a dream and Breakthrough again and Breakthrough again in other dimension and Breakthrough in other Dimension with big DI.

After poisoning with mushrooms Cantharellus cibarius that i bought from the market. Just one poison mushroom inside the bag with Cantharellus cibarius ... The dumest thing was that these were normal mushrooms from the vegetable market. Okay, I recognized the poisoning and thanks to active charcoal, water, vomiting and diarrhea I got it right. After 3 days with diarrhea and vomiting combined with plenty of water, I eaten total for 3 days 1 orange and 1 slice of roasted homemade bread... on the 4th day I decided that I was living another life after my survival from fungal poisoning so I celebrated taking 350 micrograms LSD - telepathy, ego-death, merging into one with the Pure Consciousness, seeing the matrix (the code was not only green, but color and built of 1010101010). It is so nice to have your own body.

After 2 months of diet and preparation drinking Mother Ayahuasca and meeting Pachamama. 56 h before the trip no food + a lot of physical and mental work at high temperature (hot summer next to fire, splitting dry wood for Aya brew 3x3 hours(10 hours brew) of cooking and then 1 day reduction the brew) and all this without any food for 2 days. The most beautiful trip. I saw Shiva and Shakti kiss and merge into One. How people-plants loved both physically and mentally. Cosmic Forest, Space Shaman and Amazing Plants, Animals, Spirits, Snakes, Fractals, Paterns and many more.. Breakthrough several times on several different levels of consciousness. After the strongest Breakthrough there was nothing human or "natural" and from the information i black out... when i back i was crying and smiling in same time. I Was a little piss and shit on my pants. After that trip I feel Mother Ayahuasca in my body every day. Mother Ayahuasca is medicine for me.

Mushrooms are one of teachers and one of my medicine plants (Cannabis, Mushrooms and Ayahuasca). A lot of beautiful trips and tricks .... I have visited many places in the Ocean Cosmos. They helped me make contact with Nature. And learn me how to use other plants end methods for healing.

Now I can drop DMT from my conscious mind when I wish. (I do not need substances) I am alchemy of my body. My body is a unique biochemical plant. I do it every time before I fall asleep, and this reduces my sleep drastically, but it also loads me with lots of energy. I'm not my body, I'm not my mind, I'm not my emotions. I have a body, I have consciousness, I have emotions, but I am Pure Consciousness. Permanently high only from my own thoughts. (no need of weed)

Peace
This is what my mother warned me about😂😂😂😂😂😂

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Peace

Man, That’s freaking heavy bro!
I like your style!!

Dan789

Dan789

As we age as others have noted our very mortality looms large in our psyche, this I’m sure feeds the longing for some type of “afterlife”. This I feel has been milked over the many centuries by established religions, and feel it’s bogus.
Witnessing all of the successful pricks out there, unfortunately I also must pretty much rule out “Karma”, I personally wish this wasn’t the case. This also for me seriously calls into question the concept of God, how can so much bad shit happen, most of it to innocents?...really.

My take is we got one shot at life...do it as best you can, don’t fuck anyone over trying for success on your travels. Don’t leave anything undone, unsaid, let everyone you care for, know that. Treat everyone else like you want them to treat yourself.

On earth we’re just a speck in the vastness of just our “Milky way” galaxy, nothing too special, hopefully not unique. As Carl Sagan used to say millions of galaxies, each with millions/billions of stars. More stars in the heavens than grains of sand under our feet...
The question of other sentient life besides humanity is something that I feel is a safe bet to take. But being able to meet these same other beings is I feel logistically and chronologically improbable...

That said though with the intellectual and emotional maturity that’s widely on display I seriously doubt humanity could handle “others” (aliens) showing themselves. We can hardly get along and coexist with each other as it is. I could just imagine the shit hemorrhaging that would occur, it would be epic, the shits real enough as it is, we really don’t need something to tilt everyone all the way out... peace, out.

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am one. I bled out 9 pints of blood from a burst diverticula and lay dead in my office for 15 to 20 minutes. My boss forgot his keys and just happened to come back and saw me and called the paramedics.

I will say I thought I saw a bright white light while I was out. Turns out it was the overhead examining lamp in the hospital.
My NDE was quite opposite, mindful to leave all religion out of this comment, I can say that about 25 years ago when I died I was immediately in front of.. let's call it a "messenger" from an omniscient Creator deity, so fair to say I died a non-believer but since the minute I was begrudgingly sent back here I've been a devout follower of the aforementioned omniscient Creator of all things seen and unseen.

Ina

Ina

I think our electric field is our soul and it moves our molecules,transfers information.......I have seen dead people and they are really just "remainings"without moving power,like bag of stones(I am sorry for that comparison),also they get really heavy.When we die our electricity becomes a part of all the electricity in the universe(or may be Earth's magnetic field or whatever) and then when someone is born he gets small part of that same electricity needed for his body......It is magical enough for me and doesn't exclude science and in the same time higher power,Creator and such:)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My NDE was quite opposite, mindful to leave all religion out of this comment, I can say that about 25 years ago when I died I was immediately in front of.. let's call it a "messenger" from an omniscient Creator deity, so fair to say I died a non-believer but since the minute I was begrudgingly sent back here I've been a devout follower of the aforementioned omniscient Creator of all things seen and unseen.

I believe if a bunch of stories were not written in ancient times by very creative smart people who understood how to influence people in mass you would not hold that belief.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think our electric field is our soul and it moves our molecules,transfers information.......I have seen dead people and they are really just "remainings"without moving power,like bag of stones(I am sorry for that comparison),also they get really heavy.When we die our electricity becomes a part of all the electricity in the universe(or may be Earth's magnetic field or whatever) and then when someone is born he gets small part of that same electricity needed for his body......It is magical enough for me and doesn't exclude science and in the same time higher power,Creator and such:)

There is no evidence of this happening we can detect.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I believe if a bunch of stories were not written in ancient times by very creative smart people who understood how to influence people in mass you would not hold that belief.
..you couldn't be more wrong, I was raised by non-believers with no theological training of any type and had never been in a church save for the occasional wedding and funeral, I held no beliefs of any type until I got back and then I spent nine years in seminary.
It's not a belief, it's what happened to me.

And it's also not a topic I'm interested in delving into any deeper, cuz imo much like Politics it has no place on a cannabis forum, its best for other type of subject boards, in fact that's what I like about this forum compared to the other one we were at, so that's a quick overview of what happened to me, but there was much much more that took place during my interaction with what I will call a messenger, however this is enough said and I won't be back to this thread.

Dan789

Dan789

What I’m gleaning from this very forum is that there are many good things going on, there’s so much knowledge and help being extended here with no expectation of anything. To me that’s some small measure of hope . That this isn’t the only forum offering this same vibe is wonderful, live life enjoy each other, revel in it, during the time we have...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom