Do You Share Your Mj Use With Your Doctor

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Do you you share your mj use with your doctor(s)? I have with all of them in the past. Only a couple dr had a blow off attitude twords it. Mainly my rheumatoid arthritis doc. He's just mad since I've started using heavy doses of cbd/thc and haven't really needed his drugs or tests.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Yup... i told my doc i quit his pills and went with pot.. he looked at me... nodded and just said... do not quit the pills cold turkey .. i smiled and told him i quit filling scripts 2 weeks before.

Too bad my idiot family would rather see me chewing up 6 narcotics a day all day.... cuz you know..... weed is BAD

Dan789

Dan789

Wife's been having a lot of adverse reactions to most of the shit they try and give her (Rx) for most of her life. Even had reaction to hydrocodine, anyways after the reactions, she tells them, she's not taking their shit and home she comes. I think she's told all of them how she's making it without their guess of the day. Tincture at night three caps a day, keeps the doctors away.
She eats a vegetarian diet, lots of turmeric, ginger and many more spices, which I can't keep track of.
With the surgeries she's had, knee, shoulder replacement, neck fusion c3-c7, MJ has gotten her off the oxy, and is recovering pretty well. Without the MJ who knows, probably she would have had to take much more oxy, of which it was never more than 5mg, which puzzled the shit out of her doctors. Made me a true believer.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello kind sir, I think your best way is to not go to the dr.:D Then you can avoid all that confrontation.
As for your family what a bummer. In situations like these I like to "kill them with kindness". And don't ever forget anything like birthdays because they will blame the holy sacrament mj
Lucky for me my trauma surgeon was the surgeon for the 49rs then the nevada wolf pack... he does not like pills either and he told me he weems people off the good shit fast anyway.... and i said screw them co pays too..... 6 copays x 3 times a month at 10 bucks each...what in the flying fuck...... the way i see it is if we start telling these real drug pusher the truth... maybe the masses will change the gov policies.

jipp

jipp

hell i tell my doctors so far only one gave me shit about it.
rest were cool.. and yeah fuck pills. they almost killed me.

fatawa

fatawa

Do you you share your mj use with your doctor(s)? I have with all of them in the past. Only a couple dr had a blow off attitude twords it. Mainly my rheumatoid arthritis doc. He's just mad since I've started using heavy doses of cbd/thc and haven't really needed his drugs or tests.
i got a good story for this.3wks ago my unc was having cadirac removed from his eye,so i thought it wud b hilarious to giv him edibles n smoke him out.doc was n rm w/assistant n told unc wait right here.came back solo n askd unc where the weed at.lmfao.needless to say i got 3docs on the payroll now.lol.non legal state by the way

jipp

jipp

i got a good story for this.3wks ago my unc was having cadirac removed from his eye,so i thought it wud b hilarious to giv him edibles n smoke him out.doc was n rm w/assistant n told unc wait right here.came back solo n askd unc where the weed at.lmfao.needless to say i got 3docs on the payroll now.lol.non legal state by the way
hell one young doctor i had right out of med school basically.. i asked him about how the treat weed in college now.. he said they have a course they take laughs.. we both agree its all bullshit and DARE worse thing ever, thank you nany ragen.. shrugs.

fatawa

fatawa

think she's told all of them how she's making it without their guess of the day
this is sooo true..thankfully im young yet(35) but ill face it one day too.just like they call there work there "practice"...they r "practicing medicine".hope all u ol timers hav a painless day.much respect.peace

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I see my new doc Friday. Not sure if I'll bring it up or not. There are a lot of pains no matter how much cbd/thc I vape in my rig, it doesn't null the pain like my pain meds do. But the cbd/thc helps greatly.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The problem with telling doctors is that they may hold back on pain meds even if you need them. They may not share their real feelings or fears with you. Many still think weed is addictive and the pills are controllable through prescription.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Just to mention. My brother and uncle are Doctors. My brother feels I am a drug addict because of marijuana and my uncle smokes it.

So you never know.
That sounds a bit like my regan kids dumbass parents.... ya weeds bad.... but i have watched them eat diet pills and ib profin for fuckin 15 years while they look at me like a junky. Funny this junky ended up with more education than my whole family combine

Freshone

Freshone

Weed doesn't interact with anything that they would need to know about so why tell?Im old school so I don't talk to anyone about pot unless they smoke some with me,first rule of potclub!
Shit you probably know more about weed than 99 3/4% of doctors.

HerbinJungle

HerbinJungle

I have never told a doctor and advise others not to unless it's absolutely needed. If you ever need or are wanting to get life insurance, in-depth federal background check, or anything that would force you to release your medical records you would be acknowledging your use to them as well. Doctors will note your use on your permanent medical record if you disclose. If for instance, one day, you decide to get life insurance, you will have to release your medical records. Mj use would allow them to lawfully reject your application or increase your premium from the mean. Even if legal, such as tobacco, institutions can use that information to make you pay more or not allow you to participate.

Top Bottom