Do you think shes close?

• Thread starter Cmurda48
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cmurda48

Cmurda48

I'm thinking she's pretty close to done. It's been about 8 weeks since she first started showing pistils and now she's hardly got a single white hair on her. Thing is tho trichomes don't seemed to have changed color much, mind you lots of them are literally pink, there doesn't seem to be too much foggyness to speak of.

Do you think shes close
Do you think shes close 2
Do you think shes close 3
Do you think shes close 4
Do you think shes close 5
Gmix

Gmix

What do mean by foggyness.
I’d expect her to fatten up a bit more.
Looking close mind.
What strain is it bud

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

I mean in the trichomes. Shouldn't they turn foggy and then some amber when it's getting close to done. She's Purple lemonade by fast buds

Z

Zill

Beautiful.

A mixture of two, cloudy/amber. I prefer a bit more on the white cloudy stage. Impatience wins out.

Bullmark69

Bullmark69

Those buds look about ready to me. My eyes aren’t the greatest anymore, but I don’t see any white pistils and the ones that have turned brown appear to have receded. That’s my indicator that you’re in a good window to harvest.
They look great by the way.

jokerdro

jokerdro

If I was eyeballing it, I'd be getting ready to chop it down , maybe a week...
But the only way to truly know is get get in & check those trichomes !

I prefer mostly milky , some prefer some amber
Try it all and decide what you like!

Otherwise, great grow!

Cmurda48

Cmurda48

If I was eyeballing it, I'd be getting ready to chop it down , maybe a week...
But the only way to truly know is get get in & check those trichomes !

I prefer mostly milky , some prefer some amber
Try it all and decide what you like!

Otherwise, great grow!
Thank you very much. Yeah I was thinking the same thing in regards to waiting one more week before chopping it. I was really hoping those buds would fatten up a little bit more but apparently my shitty light had different plans for bud production then I had planned in my head. Definitely going to be getting a different light before my next run, the one I'm using really just does not penetrate the way a nicer one would. Know anyone selling a grow light?

jokerdro

jokerdro

Thank you very much. Yeah I was thinking the same thing in regards to waiting one more week before chopping it. I was really hoping those buds would fatten up a little bit more but apparently my shitty light had different plans for bud production then I had planned in my head. Definitely going to be getting a different light before my next run, the one I'm using really just does not penetrate the way a nicer one would. Know anyone selling a grow light?
i do not, but for size to price ; check out
bp3000 for a 3x3 and ks5000 for a 4x4...

looking at a ks5000 for my 4x4

Top Bottom