• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Also something I found at YVR lol.. Vancouver is so pot friendly its unreal.
420883 10150692635970763 721075087 n

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Haha yeah honestly I have never tried in a public smoking area even though I would legally be allowed. I would imagine that it would make for a big hassle. Plus you need to provide them the info if requested. I don't walk around with my prescription.

Honestly, I had all my paperwork in case anyone questioned the bag of dope I had, nobody gave a shit. Twice security went through my carry on and pulled the dope out, and just put it right back. the lady in Van said ooh, looks good! haha.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Honestly, I had all my paperwork in case anyone questioned the bag of dope I had, nobody gave a shit. Twice security went through my carry on and pulled the dope out, and just put it right back. the lady in Van said ooh, looks good! haha.
I'm from there and thought I kept up with the goings on out there but smoking pot at the airport is new on me. Fk the amount of times I flew out of there wishing I could light up somewhere before my flights. I was paranoid even to smell like I'd smoked, scrubbed myself clean and drove the 1.5 hrs to the airport. I bought some glasses I used for riding on my bikes in the rain and dark, they were large frames that covered my eyes & part of my forehead. ( lol not the padded kind, that would be just weird) and were geeky looking. I called them my border glasses I'd make sure we looked like a typical geeky Canadian family off for a holiday. Anytime we either drove across or flew across the line to the USA my border glasses were on.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm from there and thought I kept up with the goings on out there but smoking pot at the airport is new on me. Fk the amount of times I flew out of there wishing I could light up somewhere before my flights. I was paranoid even to smell like I'd smoked, scrubbed myself clean and drove the 1.5 hrs to the airport. I bought some glasses I used for riding on my bikes in the rain and dark, they were large frames that covered my eyes & part of my forehead. ( lol not the padded kind, that would be just weird) and were geeky looking. I called them my border glasses I'd make sure we looked like a typical geeky Canadian family off for a holiday. Anytime we either drove across or flew across the line to the USA my border glasses were on.

Lol border glasses! That's fuckin ace.

Yeah most of BC, Van, Vanisle is very much wide open with regards to pot. You can smoke pretty much everywhere, and a ton of people do. We even still have a black market dispensary operating openly around the corner from the RCMP station where I live. Its wild.

And nobody buys LP weed here as their "source". But a friend did buy a joint in Vancouver from a legal dispensary a couple weeks ago, only so she could ream them out for the over the top wasteful packaging. One joint came in a box the size of a large candy bar, and inside the box the joint was wrapped in celophane and cradled in a plastic slide out tray. For one fucking half gram joint. So wasteful in an era of trying to reduce waste.

kevlarsjal

kevlarsjal

No, I prefer not to, I don't need any problems. I'm currently in the process of moving to another state, and I have got enough headaches already even though I hired a moving company ( if you're interested).

OilHead

OilHead

Occasionally hash, but never flower. I usually just eat edibles right before I go through security so they hit me once I'm free to relax.

ksaavedra182

ksaavedra182

I mostly travel by plane since it's the fastest way of traveling for me. I have recently moved to the US by plane as well, currently looking for a decent moving company and would be really thankful to get any help from u. Found out about Flash Moving Company, has anyone had experience working with them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom