Do you want free light- share your mars hydro plant photos

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigMike68

BigMike68

MarsHydroLED">#MarsHydroLED

These are a few of the White Widow (auto-flower) from ILGM my favorite seed supplier. These guys really take care of business and their valued customers!
PA100017
PA270007
PA270007
PA270009
PA270005

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
How far away do you keep this light from the canopies?
Hello farmers, TS series light recommends hanging height: 18''-24'' at veg; 12''-18'' at the flower.
Let your hands feel the light heat and bright, your feelings is the plants' feelings

TS recommend hang height
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello @Bitters420 and @SadBadGrower, the TS 3000 coverage is 4x4 at flower and 5x5 at veg, actual power is 450w, totally enough for a 4x4 tent 😊

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
These guys really take care of business and their valued customers!
We also take care of business and our valued customers! Thanks for your support to Mars Hydro.
The photos were taken in October, how about your harvest? How many you get?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Never use the word cheap in your advertising
Really appreciate your reminding, @SickBoy420 , keep in our mind, it's cost-effective. Your avatar, the flower is beautiful 💕

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi guys, thanks for your sharing, it will end on 10th Feb.
- Mars Hydro Crew will pick the top 5 photos.
- Then we will run a poll and you can give the vote to the ones you like the most (vote time: Feb.11-Feb.13)
- Announcement time the winner: Feb.14, Valentine's Day
Good luck, my dear farmers, and have a wonderful weekend!

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Would be cool to run something enabling growers that are maybe wanting to try out one of your lights. By all means id enjoy seeing any of my fellow growers win free things but this kinda limits that. Just a suggestion. Gotta be a lot of guys out there like me that may just be coming up in the game. I'd love to take on one of y'all's lights to try out. I mean shoot I'll record the whole grow to help get the word out about your product. Either way keep posting them pics I love seeing them all and good luck. @MarsHydroLED

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Would be cool to run something enabling growers that are maybe wanting to try out one of your lights. By all means id enjoy seeing any of my fellow growers win free things but this kinda limits that. Just a suggestion. Gotta be a lot of guys out there like me that may just be coming up in the game. I'd love to take on one of y'all's lights to try out. I mean shoot I'll record the whole grow to help get the word out about your product. Either way keep posting them pics I love seeing them all and good luck. @MarsHydroLED

Tomkins2010

Tomkins2010

Top Bottom