• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@MarsHydroLED
I am still amazed that this little TS1000 has increased my veg growth by double, at the least, in 2 weeks. This is in a 4x4 tent. This usually took me a month or more with my T8 shop lights.

I would love to have another light so that I can start blooming with a good LED.
Blooming with 600w hps at the moment.
Yeah, the TS1000 draw power is only 150w, but work well. For 4x4 tent, I'm afraid that one SP250 (the prize) is not enough, you need 2 SP250, and the TS1000 continue as a veg light 😊

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, guys, the sharing is over. I'm going to collect all the photos, and then mars hydro crew is going to vote, pick 5 most nicely shown. Then I will post the 5 photos tonight(your daytime), run a poll, all farmers can vote the photos they like most(11Feb-13Feb), one vote. Then the winner will be announced on the 14th.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Ok, guys, the sharing is over. I'm going to collect all the photos, and then mars hydro crew is going to vote, pick 5 most nicely shown. Then I will post the 5 photos tonight(your daytime), run a poll, all farmers can vote the photos they like most(11Feb-13Feb), one vote. Then the winner will be announced on the 14th.
Thank you for the giveaway. That light really is going to do wonders in someone's garden.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

Yay my birthday is the 16th maybe I will have a HAPPY birthday present? 🤠

Bitters420

Bitters420

Just an opinion but I would put your seedling where the one plant is to the right. The seedlings don't need that much light compared to the bigger plant.
It is actually about 34" from the seedlings and 22-24" from the ones on the left. Those are 15 gal fabric pots. One of the seedlings was stretching bad for a couple days, and it was to the far right side.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello guys, sorry for my delay. Thanks for all you joining this contest, and we picked the top 5 photos, now it's the vote time, 3 days, all farmers can vote, then we will announce the winner on 14th. Now let's start, thank you.
👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇👇

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Most growers use the TS lights here and from the customer's feedback here now, they always said that TSL2000 is better than SP250 in the flowering stage, I think the TS reflector design works. SP250 always is my favorite light, also the top seller in 2019, also the reason that this time contest prize is SP series lights, I want more farmers to know SP light here.

Here info for your reference.
SP250, IR, UVB, draw power is 250w, 736 diodes
TSL2000, IR, reflector design, draw power is 300w, 684 diodes

BTW, most commercial clients prefer the SP250 and TS3000 from our sale data.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I would think you would use the sp..... seems to me it would cover the 2x4 better then a sq light...........................

Still waiting for mine to show up......................

Latest posts

Top Bottom