Do you want free light- share your mars hydro plant photos

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I would think you would use the sp..... seems to me it would cover the 2x4 better then a sq light...........................

Still waiting for mine to show up......................
I also wait for the mars SP can show up in your grow room one day..... Actually, I hope all farmers can grow plants with Mars lights😄
有一天他会踏着七彩祥云来到你的身边

basscaptain

basscaptain

I would STILL Run the SP250 in a 2x4 tent................................ ( the area is small the walls of the Tent will make the light ref...)

over the TSL2000

yes its the 250 is less w....

BUT the ua/ir is worth the lost of the 50w in my book

I think the SP is the better light of Mar's so I would run it.....

Just My 2 Cents

PS I DONT Like thepie pan on top it LOOKS CHEAP................ and the 1st Time I would hit it I think it would be gone...... Again My 2 cents.......

Pss. Send me a SP250 and I'll run it ...... that's the ONLY Way that will happen.........

Psss. Renos beans could use a light Now..... lol

Last edited:
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I would STILL Run the SP250 in a 2x4 tent................................ ( the area is small the walls of the Tent will make the light ref...)

over the TSL2000

yes its the 250 is less w....

BUT the ua/ir is worth the lost of the 50w in my book

I think the SP is the better light of Mar's so I would run it.....

Just My 2 Cents

PS I DONT Like thepie pan on top it LOOKS CHEAP................ and the 1st Time I would hit it I think it would be gone...... Again My 2 cents.......

Pss. Send me a SP250 and I'll run it ...... that's the ONLY Way that will happen.........
I like the design a lot better on the SP-250. $10 USD really separates their prices. When I bought my first TSL-2000, I used the watt draw as the deciding factor on the TSL or SP. I never really had a problem with the covers at all. I am cautious in the garden.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

it actually does. I got a 1.5-2 degree Celsius bump in temperature. You can park it really close to the canopy. I just ran a laptop cooling fan above the light. Considering it's less than $100. Super worth it.
I figured it would give off some but not much. I am thinking about grabbing it for clones and such.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Having no driver really helps keep temperatures lower in my closet, so this 100w light is perfect. I'm hoping this warmer spectrum with red will help get some nice flowers going.
I can remove the drivers to the outside of my tent on the TSL's....but since it's winter, I welcome the heat. It isn't much but it helps offset the cooler temps. In the summer, a normal A.C helps keep the room cool enough to cool the tent with the drivers inside. I may remove them in summer and see if I can get away with not having to run the A.C.

fatconeskills

fatconeskills

I can remove the drivers to the outside of my tent on the TSL's....but since it's winter, I welcome the heat. It isn't much but it helps offset the cooler temps. In the summer, a normal A.C helps keep the room cool enough to cool the tent with the drivers inside. I may remove them in summer and see if I can get away with not having to run the A.C.
I really wanted the TSLs but I couldn't fit nada. I'm cramming two other lights with it and just wish I had one uniform lighting unit.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I really wanted the TSLs but I couldn't fit nada. I'm cramming two other lights with it and just wish I had one uniform lighting unit.
I bought my second TSL with the intention to pair it with my first one. I have the room but they only have like 2 inches of room. A little too close for comfort for me. So I went out and just bought a 2x4 for it instead.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy weekend, my dear farmers🥰

Thanks for all your participation, all your sharing, @SadBadGrower @Deadstill @khalt03 @Nugg @Timbo0716 @Padrepuff @BigMike68 @Bitters420 @KSSR @kuwl @Morges 💕

The contest is over, and the winner is @SadBadGrower , his photo gets farmers the most love, Congratulations!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳
His choice is SP250, Mars Hydro bestseller in 2019, hope he will love it, could share us a great growing diary with

Mars Hydro owners, hope you have great harvests, and get satisfying results with Mars light, happy growing! We will always offer you great products at reasonable price, grow with you. We are on the way, and always improve ourselves to offer you better services. In the second half-year, we will release some new chips light, stay tuned!

And all you know we are sponsor here, and I will do my best to apply more giveaways for all farmers in the future. Next giveaway, maybe it's in April, the biggest festival???😎

Photo from Winner @SadBadGrower (Grow with TSL2000)
Mars 28

SP250head pic

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Happy weekend, my dear farmers🥰

Thanks for all your participation, all your sharing, @SadBadGrower @Deadstill @khalt03 @Nugg @Timbo0716 @Padrepuff @BigMike68 @Bitters420 @KSSR @kuwl @Morges 💕

The contest is over, and the winner is @SadBadGrower , his photo gets farmers the most love, Congratulations!!! 🥳 🥳 🥳
His choice is SP250, Mars Hydro bestseller in 2019, hope he will love it, could share us a great growing diary with

Mars Hydro owners, hope you have great harvests, and get satisfying results with Mars light, happy growing! We will always offer you great products at reasonable price, grow with you. We are on the way, and always improve ourselves to offer you better services. In the second half-year, we will release some new chips light, stay tuned!

And all you know we are sponsor here, and I will do my best to apply more giveaways for all farmers in the future. Next giveaway, maybe it's in April, the biggest festival???😎

Photo from Winner @SadBadGrower (Grow with TSL2000)
View attachment 941086

View attachment 941087

Congratulations @SadBadGrower I knew you would win first place.

Top Bottom