Do you want free light- share your mars hydro plant photos

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I could only dream to have something like that outside. Very cool. I bet it looks like a forest back there late season.
this is the small container garden behind house ,about 5 more containers wouldnt fitin picture,then a 50x50 garden lay just down the hill,was right inmiddle of rebuilding when i had a little heart burn issue,so im gonna really do it up when i can ,just let the big one idle this summer,just run all these on top,im run hydro up against the house with melons on tressil,right now i got about 50 onions i need to set

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

this is the small container garden behind house ,about 5 more containers wouldnt fitin picture,then a 50x50 garden lay just down the hill,was right inmiddle of rebuilding when i had a little heart burn issue,so im gonna really do it up when i can ,just let the big one idle this summer,just run all these on top,im run hydro up against the house with melons on tressil,right now i got about 50 onions i need to set
Awesome man. I have a nice chunk of land myself but growing cannabis where I live is still frowned upon. I grow some veggies myself out back in the summer too. I am currently building grow boxes upstairs in my attic but since I am the only one who works on it, the project is slow moving. I get a couple hours here and there but I am in no major rush to really complete it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Awesome man. I have a nice chunk of land myself but growing cannabis where I live is still frowned upon. I grow some veggies myself out back in the summer too. I am currently building grow boxes upstairs in my attic but since I am the only one who works on it, the project is slow moving. I get a couple hours here and there but I am in no major rush to really complete it.
it would be nice to grow medicine in these,maybe one day,probally not haaah,we can so plenty of fresh veggies during spring ,summer,beats store bought ,give me something to do

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Morning @MarsHydroLED Started a new grow under Mars-Haydro at the start of this month. Would that be suitable? 6 plants in a 4X4X8 in veg under TS3000. my first grow, pulled 27 oz of really nice Bubba Kush buds. They are Dense as shit, in 3rd week of cure and the smell, taste and buzz is fire. Let me know if interested in my grow, I should be able to post up some pictures soon for you.
Hello Timbo, sure, I will appreciate your sharing. Any photos at any stage, just to keep the lights and plants in the shoot

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
they already got the one id want,but im a broke dick on a budget of nothing but hard times hahahah,the s250 would be perfect for my tent,im trying to con emmy out one them stickers her avatar is hahahah
All growers love stickers, if you get SP250, we send you more stickers, not only the avatar 😎

Duddles

Duddles

Hello folks,

Send me a light and I will keep a daily grow diary that's cool.
I'm retired, go no where, grow weed.

Check out my Grow Diary:

I also sent you a PM you should probably read...

KLight03

KLight03

it would be nice to grow medicine in these,maybe one day,probally not haaah,we can so plenty of fresh veggies during spring ,summer,beats store bought ,give me something to do
My hubs and I should come for a visit. He can help you finish them and it will give him something to do. :)

KLight03

KLight03

Ack. Sorry about that, I thought I was responding to @oldskol4evr prior to this message. Not that we would't want to come visit and help. :)

Top Bottom