Do you want free light- share your mars hydro plant photos

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bitters420

Bitters420

Not too strong reflector there. I would return it after seeing how easy it got damaged. Sorry that happened bud.

All i can think is how many times i have smashed my head on my sun system reflectors. Not a scratch. Well except for my head. But that jagged metal on the mars man.

I have that same problem in my flower room with my Mercury 6 glass hood. Have a few scars on my dome from that heavy beast.

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

WEEK 6 TSW2000 Expieriment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

2 Chemdog Hybrid seed

2 Northern Lights BB Ruderalis

1 Blue Mystic Ruderalis

20200110 220630

@MarsHydroLED

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

@MarsHydroLED

Mars Hydro Week 8 Experiment

Mars Hydro Model TSW2000

2 Chemdog Hybrid seed

2 Northern Lights BB Ruderalis

1 Blue Mystic Ruderalis

Okay so I found out that increasing the fan speed to the highest setting helped reduce the heat on the drivers in the tent by 10°F. Now next step is putting drivers outside of tent by next post.
Also putting the phresh filter in the tent made a huge difference in odor when tent isn't open.

View attachment 933680View attachment 933682View attachment 933683View attachment 933684View attachment 933685

BTW can anyone tell if the Chemdog Hybrid is a female or male yet?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

@MarsHydroLED I know it is not on you, but recieved my TS1000 today from Amazon, and they boxed it up in a very large box. The light box and light was completely smashed in the corner. Hopefully they send me my replacement very soon. Can you contact them and tell them to include a fragile sticker on their shipping box? Your box has 2 fragile stickers on it, but none on the Amazon box. I already tried to tell them, but they just pushed me off the phone.
Can't wait to be actually able to use this light.
I could be wrong but I think Amazon Mars and Mars-Hydro website are two different companies. Still same product though. But like I said....I am not 100% sure.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
@MarsHydroLED I know it is not on you, but recieved my TS1000 today from Amazon, and they boxed it up in a very large box. The light box and light was completely smashed in the corner. Hopefully they send me my replacement very soon. Can you contact them and tell them to include a fragile sticker on their shipping box? Your box has 2 fragile stickers on it, but none on the Amazon box. I already tried to tell them, but they just pushed me off the phone.
Can't wait to be actually able to use this light.
Hello Bitters420, sorry for the inconvenience, and my late responses. Have you got the solutions from Amazon so far? Since it's Chinese New Year Season, it will be a little bit late. Please kindly send me email at [email protected], I will ask them to deal with it immediately

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
I could be wrong but I think Amazon Mars and Mars-Hydro website are two different companies. Still same product though. But like I said....I am not 100% sure.
Hello guys, we are the same company, but the different departments, internal competitors. I'm responsible for our official website, also the THCFARMER sponsor and the giveaways funds all come from our own department. I can help you to urge them to deal with your trouble asap, but I can't help you do more if you purchase it from other platforms. Farmers, make an order on our official website more and use the special discount code"THC" at check out, save more cash.

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Here notice again, I'm afraid some farmers didn't notice it.

What's up, farmers, we are happy to tell you it's Chinese New Year Season, wish you all happy there.
We'll have our new year holiday from Jan 22nd-Feb.2nd, but we will still follow up orders and reply email Irregularly.
Feel free to contact us by the following contact if you cannot find us online:
Inquiry: [email protected]
Shipping: [email protected]
After service: [email protected]
Thank you all for great supports and best efforts for mars hydro, we keep offering good service and making quality products to help illuminate your growing efficiently.
See you soon, love peace and hemp

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

@MarsHydroLED please do not include me into this contest. If I did win, I'd gift it to someone in need of it here anyways. If I am included anyways and I did win, Whomever places 2nd I will give the gift too.

Last edited:
basscaptain

basscaptain

@MarsHydroLED please do not include my into this contest. If I did win, I'd gift it to someone in need of it here anyways. If I am included anyways and I did win, Whomever places 2nd I will give the gift too.
VERY Very Kool............................😎😎😎

Top Bottom