Do you want to be a forum moderator?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff member
A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Sign me up! I'm retired these days so time I got!

This forum has provided me with years of valuable information (and still does) that you could not put a $ price tag on! I'm a big fan of "paying it forward".

You have done a amazing job with this forum over the years. Much Respect Logic!

Ron

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
This is interesting to me, because the place seems to bring out the better of me to interact. I'm not usually into social stuff, but this is something I can talk about. I noticed the coverage seemed a bit sparse just around the times I tend to come around. I have, way too much time on my hands in between the needful things I have to attend to.

teejacks

teejacks

This is awesome! I tend to only tune into the site daily when im growing during the summer months Mar-Sept. i don't know if i want the moderator tag and responsibility throughout the year. so i dont want to let the community down when school comes. also i am fairly new to this growing thing as im only through 2 grows myself. that being said, i still like to contribute and stay positive and on topic so i will continue doing that 👍 aqua man and one drop have helped me out lots through their contributions, just to name a few who have posted on here

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I would love to give it a try. I am in the infancy stage of learning and have a lot on my table. I will go through phases where I am active as hell and will find myself slacking off the forum. I will give it a shot I just don't know how much I can put into it. I do have my phone on or at least by me a large part of the day. HA

Top Bottom