Do you want to be a forum moderator?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮

I'm In! I too have much to give back to The Farm. I still consider my self a relative newbie, but i am willing to lend a hand wherever and however i can.

Please point me where i need to go to learn more.

Thanks for the opportunity to serve 🥂

BTW Aqua Man gets my vote as well!

donrayan

donrayan

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮
Ty for the invite, what an honor!
I'm fairly new to growing, but I could probably handle some technical stuff once or twice a week. 🤓
And of course, being just support and motivation to others can be of good use as well.

I would like to mention that I do UX/UI and logo design, with 6y of experience and masters degree, working on
some cannabis-related project would be a total blast for me. So if there is some opportunity in the future, drop me a message!

Cheers folks!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i see at least ten names... at least and to name one, diminishes any I'll forget. i hope all u guys, lookin to help the farm, make the cut.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff member
Supporter
Appreciate the nominations ppls but I don't think it's in the cards this time. I love this place and don't need to be a moderator to contribute. I seen many ppl in this thread that would be great.

I want to congratulate at least one that I know will be a great moderator. Not because he is what I consider a friend but a great grower and fair and respectful person with good judgement.

Gratz @Burned Haze bro. I think logic made a great choice here.

cemchris

cemchris

Staff member
Supporter
Appreciate the nominations ppls but I don't think it's in the cards this time. I love this place and don't need to be a moderator to contribute. I seen many ppl in this thread that would be great.

I want to congratulate at least one that I know will be a great moderator. Not because he is what I consider a friend but a great grower and fair and respectful person with good judgement.

Gratz @Burned Haze bro. I think logic made a great choice here.
Too bad. We decided. Sorry bud 😄 /s

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

I'd love to but reading some names in this post there are more than a few here who would better serve the community.

Thanks for this place, where i can fit in logic! I'm sure you will pick a good mod from your wealth of stock here.

Cheers!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

As a newer member I don’t feel comfortable taking this responsibility as there are more informed and qualified individuals.

Grow strong and prosper 🌱
don't sell yourself short. a new member can bring just as much innovation to the table, day 1. I'd like to c ur grow. modestly... pfft... bet it's prettier than some more established members... don't sell yourself short.

Top Bottom