Do you want to be a forum moderator?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
b8kd

b8kd

Howdy Farm, I’m new here too but definitely enjoy and appreciate being able to give back to a service I use. Would be interested in fleshing this first mod requirement out a bit more before deciding if it’s something I could help with on an ongoing basis. Definitely interested. What kind of time commitment are you looking for on a daily and weekly basis?
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
Luckily this forum seems to be prettt laid back. Not nearly the 💩 I see on some other sites over the years. I feel for the moderators on some other sites. All day long it’s like trying to heard cats.

Thanks, B8KD

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Howdy Farm, I’m new here too but definitely enjoy and appreciate being able to give back to a service I use. Would be interested in fleshing this first mod requirement out a bit more before deciding if it’s something I could help with on an ongoing basis. Definitely interested. What kind of time commitment are you looking for on a daily and weekly basis?
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
Luckily this forum seems to be prettt laid back. Not nearly the 💩 I see on some other sites over the years. I feel for the moderators on some other sites. All day long it’s like trying to heard cats.

Thanks, B8KD
amen to that other site bidness

bet we stepped in similar caca

Leeroy48

Leeroy48

I just wanted to say.

In my eyes 👀 everyone deserves this role on the thcfarmer.com without you gentleman and ladies here it wouldn’t be great would it. Answering people’s question, problems, journals day and night all around the world 🌎 (GOD BLESS YOU ALL)

I love this place.

Big love for the community of thcfarmer.com

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Breaking up fights, deleting spammers, moving question to the appropriate section, keeping a thread on topic, and keeping the horde civil.
Gotta be honest. Initially I was like...sure I would like to see what it's about. Help contribute as much as I can. But as reality sets in I wouldn't make a very good mod as I am hit and miss with being on the forum. I couldn't really give as much as I should. Thank God there are so many good folks more capable than myself lol.

repins12

repins12

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮
Sure, I would be glad to volunteeer

Cjm2164

Cjm2164

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮
Ok

Top Bottom