Do you want to be a forum moderator?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I'm game. I've managed forums in the past so I'm familiar with moderating but it's been many years. Good old vbulletin v2!
I'm retired so if you need me I'm available.

jollycanna

jollycanna

New,Gwan the keeper of the trees...available soon.
Supporter
Yeah ill moderate when I'm on and be on more

BuffaloGanj

BuffaloGanj

Happy to help when and where I can although it looks like there is plenty already!

upperhand

upperhand

Id be willing to but id really like people to be able to delete posts and account if they want to!
big thanks for this space

99green

99green

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮
Yes, I'm interested ... For starters, what should I do?

1590408463372.png

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Pass. It was my B-day this weekend..My second present to myself-{pic} Amazes me at near 60 how far we have come.
Damn! And I thought I was cool with my Solo 2! 🤣I had to look that up. Never seen one of them! We've come a long way from the native American peace pipes hahaha. Happy Birthday brother!

Top Bottom