Do you want to be a forum moderator?

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
The idea is to think about roots and the adaptions. Cannabis has a substantial root system, but the character is more like an annual. It is helpful to have some plants that can send deep roots to bring up elements that are highly soluble and fix them closer to the surface.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The idea is to think about roots and the adaptions. Cannabis has a substantial root system, but the character is more like an annual. It is helpful to have some plants that can send deep roots to bring up elements that are highly soluble and fix them closer to the surface.
There called Natural accumulators Cool read cheers weedtech

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
There are a bunch of threads you can pull - beyond reading the label of a Miracle Gro container. Plants are much more complex than most humans recognize and they have very clever adaptions. I'm certain most folks think they learned about how the whole carbon-fixing thing works in all plants. Did you know there are three distinct methods?

I should probably be directed to another thread or something. I have taken the wheels off this one and I'm not sure how to put them back on. I should prolly get a Mod to clean this one up.

Got a spill on aisle 5.

Last edited:
Slap

Slap

Like basil.
Like Basil aiding with nitrogen levels, but different! LoL Interesting! I liked the video! Don't feel I would be a good moderator.

Slap

Slap

There are a bunch of threads you can pull - beyond reading the label of a Miracle Gro container. Plants are much more complex than most humans recognize and they have very clever adaptions. I'm certain most folks think they learned about how the whole carbon-fixing thing works in all plants. Did you know there are three distinct methods?

Plants are alot like humans, IMO

Slap

Slap

I should probably be directed to another thread or something. I have taken the wheels off this one and I'm not sure how to put them back on. I should prolly get a Mod to clean this one up.

Got a spill on aisle 5.
LoL That is exactly what I was thinking!

Slap

Slap

Got a spill on aisle 5.
Interesting though! non the less!

kkMomma

kkMomma

A healthy online community is dependent upon dedicated, strong, and fair-minded volunteer moderators who can make new users feel welcome, keep discussions on topic, and work with other moderators and thcfarmer staff to keep this a safe and constructive place for everyone.

We are looking for people who:
  • Are able to dedicate some time throughout the week to perform their moderation duties.
  • Have shown the ability to consistently adhere to Community Guidelines on thcfarmer.
  • Have shown a dedication to the thcfarmer community.
  • Are willing to collaborate with other moderators and with thcfarmer staff to discuss issues that crop up on the forum.
  • Can be trusted to remain objective and not overreach when using their moderator abilities.
If you think this is something you would like to do send me a message ☮
I'm a new marijuana Mommy... but I'll keep this in mind.

✌

Kush Dreams

Kush Dreams

Wondering how you decided to pick who to tag in this post as I'm very much a noobie grower.
I hope you find some good modz, cause you know how moderators make or break a forum.
That ain't me though so good luck finding em!!

Indiva710

Indiva710

Plants are alot like humans, IMO
Esp cannabis and since we have a endocannabinoid system too so technically plants are a part of us!!!!
Not to mention how cannabis offspring and us have sooo much in common and sexing etc it is incredible

Top Bottom