Do you want to be OFF the Cell Phone/ GPS Map ?????

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
Here my fellow farmers buy some of theses they are the real deal have more on the way for my Bros

DO NOT BUY THE FAKE ONES the only one you want is the "DETRACKTOR"
I have an I-Phone 4s you can't remove the battery with out a bunch of fucking around here is the answer, & yes I know about the air-plane mode this is not the same, when you put your phone in this jammer NO CELL SERVICE- NO GPS SIGNAL, I can't stress how important it is to put your phone in the jammer if you want to make sure they can't track you or turn on the mic & listen to you & what you & the other people around you are talking about !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

green punk

green punk

Is it a lead bag? And how does one test its effectiveness? In the 90's it was bug sweepers.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
This special RF blocking pouch is made of flexible material that blocks radio frequency electromagnetic fields so that your location cannot be tracked, your data intercepted or your conversations overheard.

The only way to ensure that your phone is not listening or tracking you is to remove the batteries. Some phones like the iPhone this is not easily done. Placing the cell phone in the DETRACKTOR pouch will stop the tracking and the eavesdropping...........thast of from their website.
When I pull my I-Phone out of the bag its ALL FUCKED UP it takes it like 2-3 mins to get service back LOL, you can call the phone all day when its in the jammer it just rings on the phone you calling it from but the phone in the jammer never rings, nothing!!.
here is their website http://detracktor.com/ I don't sell them I just bought one for my phone it works so good I have 3 more on the way from this guy on E-Bay, what $10.00 to know that I'm safe to talk or drive somewhere & theres now way to track me or listen to me when its in the Jammer..........;)

Thoth

Thoth

Good one bro, thanks for posting. A very worthwhile investment.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Oscar,Do you have to pull it out of the bag to use it?if you pull it out doesnt it go right back to being easily compromised?Does the droid have the same vulnerabilities?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
yes you have to pull the phone out of the jammer to make any calls or get any calls, the gps/ cell signal is dead when you place the phone into the jammer, yeah the droid can be taped or have the camera/ mic turned on to eaves drop on you or the gps on the phone can be used to track your every move !! once you place the phone in the jammer its off the grid. :cool:

Sim Karter

Sim Karter

This special RF blocking pouch is made of flexible material that blocks radio frequency electromagnetic fields so that your location cannot be tracked, your data intercepted or your conversations overheard.

The only way to ensure that your phone is not listening or tracking you is to remove the batteries. Some phones like the iPhone this is not easily done. Placing the cell phone in the DETRACKTOR pouch will stop the tracking and the eavesdropping...........thast of from their website.
When I pull my I-Phone out of the bag its ALL FUCKED UP it takes it like 2-3 mins to get service back LOL, you can call the phone all day when its in the jammer it just rings on the phone you calling it from but the phone in the jammer never rings, nothing!!.
here is their website http://detracktor.com/ I don't sell them I just bought one for my phone it works so good I have 3 more on the way from this guy on E-Bay, what $10.00 to know that I'm safe to talk or drive somewhere & theres now way to track me or listen to me when its in the Jammer..........;)

I'd be interested to know wether these pouches are effective in blocking *all* signals, not just 3g / gsm etc but gps and others aswell.

Old adage, never put your trust in something you couldn't build yourself :p

Looks great for times you don't want to be annoyed though.

K

kolah

why not just pop out your battery? and pop it in when you need to make a call or check for messages.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
why not just pop out your battery? and pop it in when you need to make a call or check for messages.

If you have an I Phone thatā€™s not an option, a lot of the new smart phones are made so that you can't take the battery out very easy without a lot of bullshit; I have one of theses in ever car, pop phone in the jammer & Roll....:cool:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I'd be interested to know wether these pouches are effective in blocking *all* signals, not just 3g / gsm etc but gps and others aswell.

Old adage, never put your trust in something you couldn't build yourself :p

Looks great for times you don't want to be annoyed though.
block every thing, you can load gps apps then put in the jammer then pull the phone back out & it will say no GPS signal with error message.......:D

reeldrag

reeldrag

way easier way have your phone jail broke by someone that knows what they are doing and they will install icons that you turn on and off like speaker gps camera ect then noone can turn them on. they have to be turned on at the phone level. There is a guy here that sells samsung galaxys that r complete secure unlimited text data and mins no way for anyone to peek on anything for 800 bucks after first yr you then have to put mins on them but thats only like 100 bucks a yr awesome deal. Total secure and you dont have to shut your phone down or monkey around with a bag.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
I see these guys are now Official Sponsors of the Farm, Great to see them, also the Jamer work Awesome ....:)

newport100s

newport100s

this was brought up by another member in a thread about money tracking.. wonder if thats where who ever got the idea for this

wouldnt tinfoil work the same?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Why not just buy a disp phone ? U can easily take batterie in and out No trace. 19.99 plus a card loaded with mins. Then toss

john martin

john martin

Nice, I saw those before but never ordered one.

For now I have jailbroken my phone and installed a GPS spoofer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom