Documenting different plant behavior, thread.

• Thread starter Frankster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Here's a plant behavior that's curious to me, how the leaf edges compete for sunlight. Please feel free to add to this thread showing interesting or relevant plant behaviors, and/or how they may be exploited for gain.

Personally, I think rearranging the plants, really helps them to compete, and allowing the shorter ones, a bit of a "hand up" to get their tips over the competition, so they don't need to stretch as much, or become too far overshadowed. These are struggling to keep relevant under a cheap inefficient very hot running 49w passive full spectrum SMD LED.

Documenting different plant behavior thread
Documenting different plant behavior thread 2
Documenting different plant behavior thread 3
Last edited:
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Here's a plant behavior that's curious to me, how the leaf edges compete for sunlight. Please feel free to add to this thread showing interesting or relevant plant behaviors, and/or how they may be exploited for gain.

Personally, I think rearranging the plants, really helps them to compete, and allowing the shorter ones, a bit of a "hand up" to get their tips over the competition, so they don't need to stretch as much, or become too far overshadowed. These are struggling to keep relevant under a cheap inefficient very hot running 49w passive full spectrum SMD LED.
Don't forgetta the Mezzetta lol
Really close to being moved frankster probably be another few weeks b4 I have any free time.

Top Bottom