Does anybody own a Mars Hydro TS 3000?

• Thread starter SanticaGardens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Just wondering if anyone has this light and what dimmability settings they started with seedlings? I'm currently growing in coco coir washed and buffered myself, but my 1st round with seedlings they just didn't grow at all and the stems turned brown and just didn't grow, I thought it was my Coco so I brought a bag of Canna Coco Professional +, washed it and buffered it myself, dimmed the light to 40% hanging at 30''.....killed my seeds again. I know its not my Coco, my temps and humidity have been fine and there's plenty of air circulation in the tent....... So most be the light. Going to try again dimming the light all the way to 10-20% hanging at 36'' and see what happens... Does anyone have any advice?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Heres my advice, Drop the % down to 25% which is as low as they go last i checked, Raise them up 3 feet or more, when the seedling starts stretching Lower the lights till it stops. This shouldn;'t take more then 1-2 days its pretty evident.

Stop over watering, and don't blame the lights for your over watering, a brown stem is rotten from over watering.

Its easy to kill seedlings trust ive done my share of it this week alone..

Let em stretch a lil it won;'t harm them.. It looks ugly but if you supplement silica it wont fucking matter in the end :D

Burry them deeper when you transplant if your that worried bout the stretch.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

Heres my advice, Drop the % down to 25% which is as low as they go last i checked, Raise them up 3 feet or more, when the seedling starts stretching Lower the lights till it stops. This shouldn;'t take more then 1-2 days its pretty evident.

Stop over watering, and don't blame the lights for your over watering, a brown stem is rotten from over watering.

Its easy to kill seedlings trust ive done my share of it this week alone..

Let em stretch a lil it won;'t harm them.. It looks ugly but if you supplement silica it wont fucking matter in the end :D

Burry them deeper when you transplant if your that worried bout the stretch.
Yeah so I got it dimmed all the way down. I don't believe I am overwatering I'm just doing everything I done with the other 2 tents which I am having great success with. I have noticed abit of stretching when the light was hanging at 36'',so I have lowered it down to 30''. I'll post pics. Temps and Humidity have also been great, coco perfectly aired with good drainage. And good air flow in the tent.

SanticaGardens

SanticaGardens

By the way this is day 5 since they have been planted onto the coco.

Latest posts

Top Bottom