Does anyone ever get a weed hangover in the morning?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Some mornings I feel like I'm going to throw up until I smoke a joint.

thedubside

thedubside

I call it a stone-over. wake up hazy and feel mentally slow. after a heavy night toking, go to work next day feeling sluggish. if i smoke a joint early morning/afternoon next day after a heavy smoke, it doesnt feel even half as potent - don't get a good high. i find it's good to get the weed out my system for a day to really enojy the nex smoke sesh, when i go weeks of smoking every night and then wake n bake etc it feels like one continuous mediocre stone, i get lazy and unmotivated, as opposed to smoking a joint after a few days clean - being talkative and feeling awesome/creative.

problem is i know it's not going to be a very good stone waking uo the nex day and sparking one up, but I do it anyway....weak willed. feels like I waste a good chunk of my weed by not geting high to full potential due to building up a strong resistance

OilHead

OilHead

This happens to me on occasion. Usually means I'm dehydrated - whether it's from hyperfocus or from getting caught up in random shit and forgetting normal food and drinking habits :p Sipping (not chugging) water throughout the morning helps.
Ha, stone-over's the perfect term for it. That feeling sucks. It's well worth a little time off for the difference it makes when you start up again.

AlexNillson88

AlexNillson88

I may have a slight dizziness in the morning, something like a fog. But it does not look like alcohol intoxication, much easier. And it passes quite quickly

Top Bottom