Does anyone have any experiences with these types of lights?

• Thread starter justinsloan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justinsloan

Thumbnail img 0876

I was told these types of lights would not be very good on one of these forums, that it would not be very good for the flowering phase, but I never received a response to my reply. So, I am posting a new forum. The lights change colors for the flowering phase, they are LED's they should be fine. These are extras and I cannot hang a light. If anyone has any experiences with these please let me know and if anyone has any ideas on how I could upgrade reasonably if this is a problem, such advice is always appreciated as well.

crossfader

crossfader

I've used them in the past for the young seedling stage. But to get any kind of yield from those plants as they grow you're absolutely going to need stronger more powerful lights.

J

justinsloan

I've used them in the past for the young seedling stage. But to get any kind of yield from those plants as they grow you're absolutely going to need stronger more powerful lights.

Are these any better?

crossfader

crossfader

Not really. If you can, read up on lights for cannabis either on this site or Google. A decent light makes a HUGE difference in your plants/grow operation once you decide on a light type such as T5 Fluorescent, LED, Metal Halide, High Pressure Sodium etc.

Check this out to see what I mean: https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-grow-lights

There are far more qualified growers here than me, I'm sure they have suggestions as well.
Good Luck!✌

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Build a PVC frame and hang the light on that. You're going to want probably something in the 150w-250w range (depending on space) to bring those plants through flowering and have any kind of a decent yield.

Top Bottom