Does anyone have music in the grow room?

• Thread starter growsince79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growsince79

growsince79

Does it really encourage growth and flower or am I just high? My plants really seem to dig Pink Floyd and Grateful Dead. Has anyone done a controlled study?

R

redshift75

yes music plays through out the day. I do calming tones as well as generated tones. in the house. Cant say it does anything. But im from the walkman generation. I still walk around with my modern form a walkman or when inside the nice bluetooth speakers. I love music. I give them calming tones to sleep as well. idk if it does anything. But i imagine if it were a living creature and could talk to me in a conscious way. It would appreciate me for caring either way.

growsince79

growsince79

yes music plays through out the day. I do calming tones as well as generated tones. in the house. Cant say it does anything. But im from the walkman generation. I still walk around with my modern form a walkman or when inside the nice bluetooth speakers. I love music. I give them calming tones to sleep as well. idk if it does anything. But i imagine if it were a living creature and could talk to me in a conscious way. It would appreciate me for caring either way.
Good comparison to animals. My dogs like watching cartoons when I'm gone. Paw patrol is their fav.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
yep all the time.. rock n roll, metal, reggae..

R

redshift75

get a nature cd with birds, rustling leaves, wind, rain..
i play those at night have a list of about 100+ of them that are 4-10 hours long from the utube. Very nice to have. Made me fall asleep the other night while trimming for a good hour. Woke up like "back to trimming" and threw on some Drum and bass.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Yes, talk to your plants and tickle there leaves, it lets them know your around and are the one with the food.

Latest posts

Top Bottom