Does anyone know how this stuff is made?

• Thread starter Ganjafarmer562
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

Does anyone know how this stuff is made

Does anyone know exactly how this stuff is made? It must be kept in the freezer or else it melts quickly. This is some super bomb concentrate that I have been getting for about two years now. I have only known two guys who have this stuff around me, and its not cheap. The guys both wont let it go for less than 22 a gram no matter how much you buy. This is just under 7 grams left from a half zip. It can come in both chunk and powder form and has always had this color when kept in the right temp. The very first batch I bought was ruined or at least changed color and texture when I left it in my car during lunch. If it gets exposed to heat or sun it turns into amber glass pretty much. Thanks.

Does anyone know how this stuff is made 2
sox

sox

dude i just made some wieeeerd shit that looks like that, check out me thread in oil..its under "wtf did i just make"

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

Hadn't heard of gold dust but def appropriate name. I like dusting it onto a vaporizer screen for super-clean flavors and zero residual. It's an absolute, or close to, hard to handle in that form for sure. Lots of factors at play, strain, temps, volume of solvent, speed of evap.

Easiest way (ime) to make small amounts of this, blast very thin layer into pyrex then freeze after purging, scrape while still cold, being careful not to introduce moisture in the process (humidy + freezer). Also the extract must be fully purged before freezing (not a huge issue with very thin layer method, a warm water bath is all that's necessary).

Worth saying, if you try this with anything other than a super thin layer, you risk explosion in the freezing process unless it's completely purged via vacuum or other complete solvent recovery method. This is probably a source of some of those blown refrigedeezer stories on the news (light bulb in there to make sparks ya know..) Most of mine has been made just taking advantage of super-cold/dry outdoor temperatures

sox

sox

nevermind, that was a freek of nature i created..but it unfroze and looks way diff......but anyway my homie makes bho that looks just like that...you can put it in a turkey bag and it will keep consistency for days. ive seen lbs in turkey bags that broke off pieces like those chunkers in that dish/bowl thingy you got there.

skuzz99

skuzz99

wow that shit looks delicious. is it made at freezing temps initially? it must b, rite?

Top Bottom