Does Anyone Know What This Could Be?

• Thread starter Be42ohh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Be42ohh

Be42ohh

Does anyone know what this could be

I have 2 autoflowers growing at the moment both a month old almost to the day. I am noticing some weird yellow spots on a few leaves. It started with one of the lower leaves about a week ago and has spread slowly to maybe 6 leaves.

This is my first grow, and I am in a 2x4x5 tent with a single 600w led, which I have been keeping at about 12” from the tops. I have been keeping the PH around 6.0-6.5. I have an exhaust and intake set up. Also I am in 5 gallon smart pots, with FFOF and about 30% perlite, the past two feedings I have given 1/8th recommended dose of FloraNova grow. If anyone has experienced something similar, or can give me any advice on what the hell could be causing this, it would be greatly appreciated.

DismalDude

DismalDude

View attachment 835257
I have 2 autoflowers growing at the moment both a month old almost to the day. I am noticing some weird yellow spots on a few leaves. It started with one of the lower leaves about a week ago and has spread slowly to maybe 6 leaves.

This is my first grow, and I am in a 2x4x5 tent with a single 600w led, which I have been keeping at about 12” from the tops. I have been keeping the PH around 6.0-6.5. I have an exhaust and intake set up. Also I am in 5 gallon smart pots, with FFOF and about 30% perlite, the past two feedings I have given 1/8th recommended dose of FloraNova grow. If anyone has experienced something similar, or can give me any advice on what the hell could be causing this, it would be greatly appreciated.
Not 100% sure but it looks like nute burn from watering,meaning maybe you had some splash on the leaves while feeding.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks for the response, I am pretty sure that it is not nute burn, I am very careful when watering.
In that case I'd be looking at the underside of leaves just to make sure you don't have any critters. Hard to tell if it's a deficiency.

DismalDude

DismalDude

In that case I'd be looking at the underside of leaves just to make sure you don't have any critters. Hard to tell if it's a deficiency.
If not critters and going by the pic,it's not potassium deficiency,it looks more like leaf Septoria.
Like I said,hard to tell from the pic but if no critters I would say that you have leaf Septoria which is a fungal infection but treatable.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Shit, it looks somewhat similar. How would one treat septoria? Also I was looking at a deficiency chart and it looks like it could be a calcium def.
Here's a good blog on treating leaf Septoria,just copy paste as I don't want to link it.
royalqueenseeds.com/blog-leaf-septoria-yellow-leaf-spot-on-cannabis-plants-n678

Are you using the 3 part GH Flora series? If so,the cal/mag they sell go hand in hand with the feed regimen.I've used the entire line with good success. Pretty sure it's not calcium but hey,I'm not a horticulturist. ;)
I wish seamaiden was still around,that gal was a cannabis infirmary pro. Good luck!

Be42ohh

Be42ohh

Here's a good blog on treating leaf Septoria,just copy paste as I don't want to link it.
royalqueenseeds.com/blog-leaf-septoria-yellow-leaf-spot-on-cannabis-plants-n678

Are you using the 3 part GH Flora series? If so,the cal/mag they sell go hand in hand with the feed regimen.I've used the entire line with good success. Pretty sure it's not calcium but hey,I'm not a horticulturist. ;)
I wish seamaiden was still around,that gal was a cannabis infirmary pro. Good luck!
No I just bought the dou, and my hydro store by my house gave me a sample of some cal mag to try, it’s not general hydroponics. But anyways thanks for the help man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom