Does anyone know where to get low profile reservoirs for a decent price?

• Thread starter legaleyes13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
what size are you looking for?
how many gallons how tall/wide/deep?
lid or open top?
need bottom fittings?

P

paulycali

Like for under a flood tray? If so just measure your space and head to the mart or to the depot and scour there totes and what not for the perfect resevoir. The best one i found was like 14" tall and held like 30 gallons. Its tough to find those low profile totes to fit your 40 gallon needs but there's a few out there just hard to come across. Good luck on your search

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Like for under a flood tray? If so just measure your space and head to the mart or to the depot and scour there totes and what not for the perfect resevoir. The best one i found was like 14" tall and held like 30 gallons. Its tough to find those low profile totes to fit your 40 gallon needs but there's a few out there just hard to come across. Good luck on your search

Thanks, man...

DO IT

DO IT

Get some 2x6 and bath tub liner from home depot. you can make it as deep as you want and as long as you want for more gallons.The pic is a 30gal rezi but its 1x12 so its a lil taller all you have to de is use 1x6 and make it longer or wider. the shower liner comes 5ft or 3ft wide and as long as you need.

IMG00329 20110810 0830
legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Get some 2x6 and bath tub liner from home depot. you can make it as deep as you want and as long as you want for more gallons.The pic is a 30gal rezi but its 1x12 so its a lil taller all you have to de is use 1x6 and make it longer or wider. the shower liner comes 5ft or 3ft wide and as long as you need.

Thanks, man.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
go to a feed supply store and get a nice short rubbermaid 40 gallon trough

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Pool liner, lumber and screws. For under $150 you can build a 15x15 foot Res that will old 1200Gallons! Use 2x4, 2x6, or what i use 2x8 for tables ect... Use few washers&screws to hold liner around out side of lumber if needed. Turn off res heater when no water is there.

J

Jalisco Kid

I make rez's under 12-14" high along with my systems. but they are expensive. If you want custom quality let me know.JK
The above method works well.

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

They are marine grade roto spun plastic tanks. here on post 34 are a few pics of my work.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/beast-master-3000-rdwc-tank.33348/page-2

Really nice and sturdy looking reservoirs. Probably a little more than I'm willing to pay at this current time and I'm a little sketched out about anyone on this board shipping me anything (no offense). But in a few months I'll be in a more secure position and more willing to make the type of upgrades that your reservoirs look to be. I'll hit you up then. Thanks for the heads up.

Top Bottom