Does anyone knows what that is ?

• Thread starter Irishking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Irishking

Irishking

Can some tell me what this is. The plant is 3 weeks old now is an autoflower. It growing very quick.

Does anyone knows what that is
Does anyone knows what that is 2
Irishking

Irishking

What are you feeding them and how often are you feeding it?
Pro cal rootbuilder and ganja thrive . Every second watering. Ph balanced tap water I use. Use the dosage on bottle make it by the gallon. 800-900ppm I’m giving it. Only need to water 1-2 times a week as it in 3 gallon pots under cmh 315’s. Was having issues at beginning. That my first plant I ever grew. Hope it good, take care bro.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

My guess without too much info would be a little bit of over-watering, a little bit of overfeeding and a little bit of pH fluctuation, but not a whole lot of any of that, in general they look fairly good, your first grow is all about learning and you're doing pretty good!

I would feed that size plant at 500 PPM max, the smaller ones less. pH at 6.5 in soil & start sticking your finger in the bottom hole to determine if it's still wet not just an inch or two into the top of the soil, good luck!

Last edited:
Deeznugs

Deeznugs

This is the only time acceptable to think of putting my finger in the bottom hole of another female besides my wife...and she is very hesitant to begin with
😆😆😆, Sorry I had to, that's what stuck out

Irishking

Irishking

My guess without too much info would be a little bit of over-watering, a little bit of overfeeding and a little bit of pH fluctuation, but not a whole lot of any of that, in general they look fairly good, your first grow is all about learning and you're doing pretty good!

I would feed that size plant at 500 PPM max, the smaller ones less. pH at 6.5 in soil & start sticking your finger in the bottom hole to determine if it's still wet not just an inch or two into the top of the soil, good luck!
Thanks bro, yes you are right. I burnt my plants at the beginning I know now. I’m also using HF FF soil. It will give ur plant nute burn in veg stage has too much phosphorus. I will give em only water as the soil carry’s most nutrience. Once my ppm of runoff becomes low enuf, I willl begin to feed again.

Mr. Krinkle

Mr. Krinkle

Man, Crappy Frog has gotten really bad compared to how it used to be, ,if you ask me - it holds way too much water now - id try something else if i were you

Irishking

Irishking

Man, Crappy Frog has gotten really bad compared to how it used to be, ,if you ask me - it holds way too much water now - id try something else if i were you
Yea I will when I transplant I always put em in ocean forest for veg stage. Once I flower I jus add bloom and ganja thrive. Add phosphorus and all the other good stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom