Does Anyone Like the Smell of Mephisto Creme De La Chem?

ViparSpectra

Supporter
The first pic is Fastuds Purple Punch and Mephisto Creme De La Chem on Day 60. Both ran side by side with the same care. Both are cool in their own way. Genetics are a trip.

The last three pics are Mephisto CDLC on Day 82. She has extremely dense nugs with wispy thin pistils, and her leaves feel almost twice as thick as any other plant ever grown. She smells like burnt plastic which I’m not sure how much people love, but I knew that someone will go into it. Overall it’s been a fun one being exciting to dry and cure, and a nice contrast to all the fruity of normally growing.

Setup:
ViparSpectra KS3000 Light
3x3 Tent
Botanicare nutes
3-gallon Pot
Royal gold tupur coco
PH’d Tap water
Topped the 5th node
LST

Does anyone like the smell of mephisto creme de la chem

Does anyone like the smell of mephisto creme de la chem 2

Does anyone like the smell of mephisto creme de la chem 3

B

bunks92

I just harvested my outdoor auto garden on day 68 here in the North East. I had a pretty strict 70 day time frame from sprout until the dog days of summer when heat and humidity would take its toll on flowering. I did 3 CDLC's and 3 ethos citradelic freebies. The CDLC is crazy medicinal, but I have to say, the smell and flavor are just ok. Rubbery dank smell, and rubbery sweet dank taste. When I first saw a couple people refer to the terps in the CDLC as rubbery I kind shrugged it off, but man, they were right. It definitely isn't the worst taste, and it is still enjoyable, but it isn't something that I would want again. Excellent medicinal effect though. My chem was also a bit harsh, but I attribute that to an early harvest and Mephisto's bullshit timeframes. They quote 65-70 days but it is more like 90-100.

Top Bottom