does anyone remember BUSHY OLDER GROWER?m

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jordisgarden

Hey yall. back in the days of overgrow. like 10 years ago when i first started grpwing ganja. there was this absolutly amazing grower...BOG...

anyone remember BOG? hes the one who motivated me to realy work on my growing. this dude was an amazing ggrower. back then he was the only person id ever heard of growing bubblegum and a few other amazIng strains...that guyhas to be doing amazing things now.i could only imagine. you kno id not be surprised at all to finf out this dude created one of the seedbanks....he was growing crazy awsome buds right when kind started being easier o find the killa ratha than the crapolla we were forced to smoke for years.......god i hope hes ok. didnt a lot of people go down with overgrow.com?

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
BOG is alive and well :) he posts on icmag.com

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Bog has started makeing beans and they are selling like hotcakes.Like logic said go to ic mag...peace

J

jordisgarden

nice. ill never forget him. coolest guy , awsome when it comes to helpin people. yeah cool to see familiars huh? do you guys remember some of the strains he was growing? was it him that started bubblegum? or wasnt it bogglegum or sumthin like that? thinking back now im feeling old been at this for a while, but i never was able to grow indoors till i bought a house 3 years ago. wasnt willing to chance anything at my folks ya know?
any idea what happened with overgrow? i know they got the federal beatdown but what country was it in?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
BOG. Lifesaver. Cures all that ails ya. One of my first orders ever. Looking at the pack now. Wish it still had some beans in there though.

Glad to hear all is good with the BOG

R

R. Face

Yes indeed, BOG is a cool cat. His Sour Bubble is one that tends to reign supreme amongst BOG fans, I got the Bx4's off him directly at one of the last Eddy Lepp parties...He was puffin on some shit that made the whole room turn when he lit it up..

His wife is swesome too...she made me a turkey sandwich when I mentioned I was hypoglycemic at the festival..Super cool people!

B

bobpeto

Bog has been around and dropped a bunch of beans at seedbay, there's still bluemoonrocks, bogglegum and lifesaver is on the boutique........He also released his new strains Blue kush, and sour saver.............I grabbed some sourbubble BX3/4.

He's making some new beans of all his stuff now, so look out for an up coming release.

Bog did not invent Bubblegum Jordis, his stock is based on Sensiseeds whitelabel bubblegum.........Which retails right now at the boutique for 30$.

Danny

R

Radio_Dread

yeah i remember hearing his name a couple times. i think i even have seen some of his work in a couple books i have read too

H

hbstoner

Ya picked up some of his sour bubble bx3/4 beans at a club a while ago. Looking forward to checking it out.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I believe that BOG is originally from Montana. His stuff has been legendary, I have always wanted to give some a run.....would love to see pics if anyone has them.

I

InvisibleM

From his site on ic it looks like he was gone for a while..... anyone know why? I've been eying his sour bubble, some day I have to try it...

G

greenbdman

Also seen bogs gear being vended at a club in sacramento. Seeds n dried flowers.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

The fucking heat shut Bog down for a while.The Feds were hunting him due to him liveing in the US and selling beans.

nuttso

nuttso

Ooo yeah the Old bushy mushy. LoL. Damn he is a freak. I was a long time BCBUD member and saw him posting there and on icmag that his seeds on bcbuddepot were legit. 2 weeks later he posted on icmag that bcbud seeds ain't legit. Than again legit. Man fuck it. Fuckin promo. He got some good gear, but definatly not that legend breeder, that many think he is. Somebody who knows him told me he drinks too much.

nuttso

nuttso

lol he even can't remember the linage of some strains he produced. Read the threads on icmag. They told me to stop askin questions. This is what i hate about the weed com. $$$$$$$

L

lil miss lone

I didn't know the Bushy Older Grower, but my pop did, but in the days of overgrow, back when dad was bangin out some crosses of his own. I remember smokin on some nuggies of the bogglegum, blew my mind. Those were good times.

J

jordisgarden

Wow mixxed reviews on the bog. i was only 23 or so when overgrow went down. but man i had some serious cola envy for him.
does it really matter what line a plants genetics are if you know its awsome and you keep it alive.
fast question here.
i had a male s skunk i pollenated a violator kush. when i got beans from it i grew em out. i picked the best female and pollenated her with the original super snk pollen. i then took the best male and best female plant and let them hump. if i now take the best female and backbreed it with the nicest male from the last bunch. am i helping create something better? or am i just inbreeding a retard? i really would like to get into the whole crossinvg strains but im not sure what to do. i have like 200 seeds from my first experament. but are they worth growing? the first time i got seeds doing this the plants were very nice. i have so many other plants at the moment im gonna wait till next gr im debating pollenating a branch on a white widow and a blz bud. what do u guys think. am i wasting time

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

BOG has seeds available right now. He's back, and growing strong.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I have some Lifesaver and some BogBubblegum...I wish bog gear could available here...I want some of that sour bubble hehe....

Top Bottom