Does anyone remember from OG...

• Thread starter Crackerass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
I just thought of this and started laughin to myself... The older guy (from OG) I believe from cali with his nissan truck and the huggge plant (i believe it was a 20fter...) in the bed of the truck. LOL i think he had like a 19 year old gf at the time (random I know) but i think they had to use a back hoe or something like that to get it in the truck to harvest it. The root mass filled up the whole bed of the truck. Does anyone have a pic of this or remember the guy???? I used to have it saved but that was many hard drives ago... thanks!

K

kingbrown

i could picture that funny shit he must of had balls nearly the size of the bloody tree too...

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
do you remember it? or are you just saying you could picture it? i mean the shocks in that nissan hard body had to of been shot after that.... i think he was up in northern cali... yeah i mean the plant looked like a damn tree.... the rootball where they dug it up stuck out on both sides of the truck.... it was the first 20fter i have seen. fffff someone PLEASE have a pic saved of it lol

K

kingbrown

nah i havent seen it just could picture it in my head bro lol cruisin down the road

B

bicycle racer

i have seen very big outdoor plants plants its possible.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
tobor idk what your talking about.... what i saw was not fake it was very real...

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
There is also a pic of a guy with it sticking out of a car everywhere. Those 2 pics were later exposed as photoshopped. When photoshop was new and unknown. That is what I heard. I can't actually substantiate that so take it with a grain of salt. But I think they were. How did they even get a rootball that size in the truck bed?

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I've seen one over 4 meters growing in the backyard of a restaurant in Pokhara, Nepal. It took me a minute to see it, even with someone pointing it out to me. I was looking everywhere except the giant tree of buds right in front of my face! Even more surprising, this was during the winter, when the nights were unbearably cold. That was in the wild, so I don't doubt that somebody could raise a 20 footer, given the right genetics.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
they dug it up with a back hoe and then i think used the back hoe to get it in the truck if i remember correctly... idk i never heard anything about the photoshopping... but i know this guy was known for his trees he would grow. this guy was like 50 or 60 years old so i dont think the guy im talking about knew anything about photoshopping haha

Top Bottom