Does Anyone Think Heavy16 Veg Base Has Little N?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
how light are they you really only need a little N whats the rates on the bottle.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I use heavy16 veg a and b and I feel like the plants are always light green, never dark green. Anyone recommend anything better ?
There are many happy Heavy16 users. Maybe strain based???? Do you use it per package directions. What ppm/ec you at by late veg?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
10/ml gal. But I'm feeding every 3 days, if I feed daily do you think it will fix the problem?
what grow style are you using, coco, Promix, soil, hydro, drip irrigation etc, if in straight soil I wouldn't recommend feeding every day. You would eventually have salt build up to deal with, unless you are using 100% organic inputs, but that that isnt the case. Heavy 16 is a salt based nute. If I remember correctly.

Now if in hydro or coco thats a diff story. You can feed daily.

vangs

vangs

what grow style are you using, coco, Promix, soil, hydro, drip irrigation etc, if in straight soil I wouldn't recommend feeding every day. You would eventually have salt build up to deal with, unless you are using 100% organic inputs, but that that isnt the case. Heavy 16 is a salt based nute. If I remember correctly.

Now if in hydro or coco thats a diff story. You can feed daily.
Coco perlite mix

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I know guys that go with organic based nutes that feed coco everyday and swear by it. But with synthetic salts I am inclined to say be careful but since I am organic I better defer you to someone that has gone this route...... coco, salts, daily feeding?? Maybe someone with more knowledge will pipe in....

Latest posts

Top Bottom