Does anyone use the feed charts and stick to it?

• Thread starter Xinmat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Xinmat

Xinmat

I've got to a point where nutrients are over used if I stuck to Canna charts, they are a business, and a great product range, I'm getting as good results if I feed more or less as chart & the following feed is water, either that or half of suggestion.
During the budding phase, I use PK 9/18, Calmag & boost with a little of the other nutes, except Cannazym, I use 3ml in the last 5 weeks, depending on the strain, does any other grow for personal use & have a more detailed idea of how to get the best from Canna without paying for nutes, I use 315w CMD Philips 930 in a 1m2 tent.
Matt

roach

roach

I can't remember when I last used a chart, every plant is different so it's much better to look at the plant and use fertilizers based on that, but for someone new to growing it might be safer to use a chart.

Xinmat

Xinmat

I can't remember when I last used a chart, every plant is different so it's much better to look at the plant and use fertilizers based on that, but for someone new to growing it might be safer to use a chart.
That's the point, I'm past the chart gimmicks, looking at the plant needs is important, also the fact the plant "tells" me what it wants, yes some are much needier than others, I'm just asking for tips, tricks etc.
I'm reasonably happy with my regime as posted, however I was looking for any further advice
Thank you
Matt

mckoomer

mckoomer

I've got to a point where nutrients are over used if I stuck to Canna charts, they are a business, and a great product range, I'm getting as good results if I feed more or less as chart & the following feed is water, either that or half of suggestion.
During the budding phase, I use PK 9/18, Calmag & boost with a little of the other nutes, except Cannazym, I use 3ml in the last 5 weeks, depending on the strain, does any other grow for personal use & have a more detailed idea of how to get the best from Canna without paying for nutes, I use 315w CMD Philips 930 in a 1m2 tent.
Matt
They are a business and want you to use there products as quickly as possible. Cut the amount they say in half and use just water every third water then adjust from there. Works for me anyway

10w30

10w30

Supporter
First time using canna and i followed this chart at the start. then i noticed that canna boost should be started in week 2-3 of flower as per the tiny instructions on the bottle. at 137$ a bottle, using it in the first 6 weeks in veg stage is expensive.

IMG 20200109 173733 1
Xinmat

Xinmat

They are a business and want you to use there products as quickly as possible. Cut the amount they say in half and use just water every third water then adjust from there. Works for me anyway
That's what 9am kinda doing,ty for confirmation of my thoughts, it's, as I say a business, I still use Platinum PK 9/18 along with Canna Boost, and I'm rewarded with enough to get me through 12 week cycle.
Using Coco Coir Professional has plenty of nutes to give, anyway
Thank you very much for the reply
Matt

OG Doge

OG Doge

I will use the ratios of a product line but not the amounts given.

Usually use them at 1/3-1/2 of the suggested strength.

Last edited:
Top Bottom