• Thread starter TomSharp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Isn't that kind of a western approach?
I feel like it's generally more of a natural approach to treat things systemically and listen, respond, and modify the inputs to specify them to your personal needs. Aiding the body to regulate itself rather than eviscerate your issues in a symptom-based approach, which I'd think 'spamming' the body would do.
What I'd think to be a natural approach would be to eliminate all inputs and then try them bit by bit (and synergistically) to see which ones have true relieving properties for your personal makeup.
Just my own speculation based on an airy understanding of functional and eastern medicines.
In terms of long term management, perhaps. In terms of balancing flows, i can't imagine a better feedback loop than cultivating and selecting your own medicine. And i think adding artificial scarcity to the results of that cultivation seems flow inhibiting.

So perhaps starting from the full force and paring back according to the vectors that emerge in the mind like some slow motion flame makes just as much sense as starting from zero and doin some cookin?

Like man I don't even know the names of these ingredients I'm garden of eden pre forbidden fruit in this thing like straight up no discernment I'm 100% sure of so asking myself to do some food cooking is like lol idk where to start, ya know?

If you could follow that them dear God yr as crazy as me lol

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Been testing different products for a while now.....for what it is worth, here is what I found/experienced:

1. Hemp "seed" products are complete garbage! If they extract from seed instead of flower.

2. Good products come with lab certification stating amounts of purity....etc.

3. CBD without THC is not very effective for serious conditions like pain, depression....etc.

4. CBD with a THC ratio of 1:1 is effective.

5. CBD/CBG with a ratio of 5:1 to THC is the best tested so far.

6. Most products are VERY weak. Higher doses are way more effective.

Its clear that CBD alone is not very effective without terpenes and the other cabinoids.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Isn't that kind of a western approach?
I feel like it's generally more of a natural approach to treat things systemically and listen, respond, and modify the inputs to specify them to your personal needs. Aiding the body to regulate itself rather than eviscerate your issues in a symptom-based approach, which I'd think 'spamming' the body would do.
What I'd think to be a natural approach would be to eliminate all inputs and then try them bit by bit (and synergistically) to see which ones have true relieving properties for your personal makeup.
Just my own speculation based on an airy understanding of functional and eastern medicines.

Certainly is a western approach. But i learned to do it from the swiss with homeopathy. I was an account manager a while for a natural eye care company. The natural meds had multiple possible ingredients that may help the patients specific ailment. But it is say 5 specific elements known to treat say macular degeneration for example. Also therapeutic vitamins are produced containing all the vitamins and minerals known to aid healing of the specific ailment. But no time is wasted on one element at a time. Each patient may respond to a different or more than one of the active elements.

although your point is correct. With cannabanoids we know very little even about the cannabanoids themselves at this point so i started thinking if i add more strains i add more and more of each type and our patients and my wife and i noticed the stronger and more diverse effects of the medicine right away.

In time of course the knowledge and usage of cannabanoids and terpenes and hopefully specific breeding rather than lab synthesis will narrow down what we choose for medicine.

Im a bit high. Quite the inflammatory pain day we are having in west Michigan today. I even took (gasp) ibuprophin. ;-)

Hope i explained this ok.

beluga

beluga

In terms of long term management, perhaps. In terms of balancing flows, i can't imagine a better feedback loop than cultivating and selecting your own medicine. And i think adding artificial scarcity to the results of that cultivation seems flow inhibiting.

So perhaps starting from the full force and paring back according to the vectors that emerge in the mind like some slow motion flame makes just as much sense as starting from zero and doin some cookin?

Like man I don't even know the names of these ingredients I'm garden of eden pre forbidden fruit in this thing like straight up no discernment I'm 100% sure of so asking myself to do some food cooking is like lol idk where to start, ya know?

If you could follow that them dear God yr as crazy as me lol

Oh, I definitely get that. (*adjusts tin hat*)
I'm not thinking of limiting the spice cabinet, I'm thinking it's not always great to throw basil, anise, cumin, licorice, and oregano on every recipe... y'know?

beluga

beluga

Certainly is a western approach. But i learned to do it from the swiss with homeopathy. I was an account manager a while for a natural eye care company. The natural meds had multiple possible ingredients that may help the patients specific ailment. But it is say 5 specific elements known to treat say macular degeneration for example. Also therapeutic vitamins are produced containing all the vitamins and minerals known to aid healing of the specific ailment. But no time is wasted on one element at a time. Each patient may respond to a different or more than one of the active elements.

although your point is correct. With cannabanoids we know very little even about the cannabanoids themselves at this point so i started thinking if i add more strains i add more and more of each type and our patients and my wife and i noticed the stronger and more diverse effects of the medicine right away.

In time of course the knowledge and usage of cannabanoids and terpenes and hopefully specific breeding rather than lab synthesis will narrow down what we choose for medicine.

Im a bit high. Quite the inflammatory pain day we are having in west Michigan today. I even took (gasp) ibuprophin. ;-)

Hope i explained this ok.
Ah... I see. I don't actually know the principles of homeopathy, so that would make more sense as to where you're coming from.
What I do know of homeopathy is that the dosages are so small (nay non-existent, or something like impressions in water molecules..?) that it would indeed make sense to load up.
Also worked in a health food store for a while, so I got a lot of jargon that I was way too blasted to follow. But everyone buying homeopathy medicines always bought like 15 at a time and made me type in the barcodes because the radiations from the scanner would fuck them up. And then put them in their purse next to their phone... 🤦‍♂️

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

In this case .....you DO wanna throw kitchen sink at it. That's kinda the point trying to be made.

Damn MiMed..... I know your hurting if you took the ibupoison..... Sorry bud. Hope you get back on track soon. The weather seems to cause flair ups with me more than anything...sucks!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oh, I definitely get that. (*adjusts tin hat*)
I'm not thinking of limiting the spice cabinet, I'm thinking it's not always great to throw basil, anise, cumin, licorice, and oregano on every recipe... y'know?
Yeah but in terms of spices you have like Seafood Spice and Adobo and Salt and Steak Seasoning and Chili Powder and Tuscan Seasoning and nobody on earth knows exactly what's in all of them!

You get the picture, i think.

If you wanna try and do an analysis in breaking down the components of Tuscan spice vs Seafood spice, and build up, then cool.....but i might just mess around with adobo and chili powder in the mean time and maybe some extra salt too idk.

Definitely agree all of them at once probably has some redundancies and unnecessary extras that can be removed.

beluga

beluga

I'm not one to argue the efficacy for anyone else. We're individual.
I just know throwing anything haphazardly at my cesspool of a neurochemical system will almost certainly lead to bad things.
I'm not only chronically anxious. I also have bipolarism and OCD. Possibly schizophrenic tendencies in my genome... fair amount of suicide throughout the generations on both sides. So... I feel mine's a bit trickier than general/chronic anxiety especially when dealing in psychotropics remedies.

edit: Flubbed the part when we switched to pain management 🤦‍♂️

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm not one to argue the efficacy for anyone else. We're individual.
I just know throwing anything haphazardly at my cesspool of a neurochemical system will almost certainly lead to bad things.
I'm not only chronically anxious. I also have bipolarism and OCD. Possibly schizophrenic tendencies in my genome... fair amount of suicide throughout the generations on both sides. So... I feel mine's a bit trickier than general/chronic anxiety especially when dealing in psychotropics remedies.

edit: Flubbed the part when we switched to pain management 🤦‍♂️
Fair enough. Oh i just saw yr edit. YES for mental health it's a totally different ballgame in my conception.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ah... I see. I don't actually know the principles of homeopathy, so that would make more sense as to where you're coming from.
What I do know of homeopathy is that the dosages are so small (nay non-existent, or something like impressions in water molecules..?) that it would indeed make sense to load up.
Also worked in a health food store for a while, so I got a lot of jargon that I was way too blasted to follow. But everyone buying homeopathy medicines always bought like 15 at a time and made me type in the barcodes because the radiations from the scanner would fuck them up. And then put them in their purse next to their phone... 🤦‍♂️

lol. I worked for a company that only sold to doctors and naturepaths.

And to clarify the meds recipes did not “load up” on cures. Just included say all 5 elements known to treat the ailment. Since we dont know which one the patient will respond too.

i have been away from this stuff for almost 15 years and i dont remember the specific elements to give examples.

and there are trials showing action of the homeopathic meds. The elements are highly diluted but in there. Likely has to do with breaking the blood brain barrier before the liver filters it out.

like cbd. ;-)

CarloHemp

CarloHemp

CBD helps me a lot with anxiety. I smoke only medical CBD hemp flowers.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Medical grade indica cdb will, it has a bit of thc so not legal in all 50 states, cdb made from industrial hemp is snake oil and a scam.

Badchoice

Badchoice

I remember a couple times when I’ve gone to theory wellness or Berkshire in Massachusetts, on the menu with the details and info and etc. I’ve seen some CBD products that they labeled good for what your asking and along with other stuff like stress depresshion chronic pain and etc etc.
I have never bought it or used it so I can’t give a yes or no but it’s my two cents if it helps.

alexander1QZ

alexander1QZ

I've heard a lot of positive reviews about CBD oil, and how it can relieve pain, especially issues with headache. But I'm not quite sure about dosage, and often simply don't understand how much of CBD I need to consume, to get the needed result. And based on some recommendations, it seems like, that this dailycbd resource helps in such situations. It has awesome CBD oil calculator, that can help to measure cbd dosage.

Har0ld

Har0ld

I started doing this to help me sleep several months ago. It works great for me.
I usually have a 5mg edibles gummies a bit before I got to bed. Indica. I sleep pretty well most of the time. Sometimes I'll take two to really get some good sleep. I suspect I am building up a tolerance to it so I might stop for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom