Does Gavita Make A Cdl/cmh

• Thread starter CbdHealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Dont listen to the poster above you. I have the light you are talking about and it is well built.

Monsanto does not own scotts or vice versa.

Why use single ended when you can get a better spectrum of DE. That's going backwords with all the new available options.

"Don't be a fanatic and go on Salem witch hunts. "

People go so far when only you where asking about the Quality of the light.

This isnt V for Vendetta:mad:

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Dont listen to the poster above you. I have the light you are talking about and it is well built.

Why use single ended when you can get a better spectrum of DE. That's going backwords with all the new available options.

Hmm.....wiki seems to think the companies are connected
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Scotts_Miracle-Gro_Company

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Nanolux for the Lose. If you feel like having them go out on you go for it. Gavi 750's out of 108 - 2 have gone out over the span of 9 months. Nanolux 1000 DE's. Out of 48 about 12 of the old ones and 3 of the "new model" they sent us to replace the old "bad" ones that would char the insides have gone out. Same time span out of 12 - 630 Nano's - 2 have gone out. See the pattern? The shit these people are spouting is just that total horse shit.

I would buy a Gavi over a Nano any day of the week. Period. Nano would never see a dollar from me unless it was old single ended Digi's. The sad thing is really like the Nano 630's and dont like the sunlight supply ones so I'm waiting on a better option.

Freshone

Freshone

I've had the same experience,never lost a gavita but I've lost quite a few nanos,quality control is shit.
Wish it wasn't that way as i could use the extra 8 inches gained from the flat ballasts.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I've had the same experience,never lost a gavita but I've lost quite a few nanos,quality control is shit.
Wish it wasn't that way as i could use the extra 8 inches gained from the flat ballasts.

Haha dude spot one. The damn gavi's mounting them vertical. What were they thinking.

Funny so after the weekend I had 1 more gavi go out oh and another 630 also. That's 3/12 of the 630 nano's now in less then a year. also the room with 12 gavi 1k's 0 have gone out. Older then the Nano's 1K's.

dennis001

dennis001

Nanolux for the Lose. If you feel like having them go out on you go for it. Gavi 750's out of 108 - 2 have gone out over the span of 9 months. Nanolux 1000 DE's. Out of 48 about 12 of the old ones and 3 of the "new model" they sent us to replace the old "bad" ones that would char the insides have gone out. Same time span out of 12 - 630 Nano's - 2 have gone out. See the pattern? The shit these people are spouting is just that total horse shit.

I would buy a Gavi over a Nano any day of the week. Period. Nano would never see a dollar from me unless it was old single ended Digi's. The sad thing is really like the Nano 630's and dont like the sunlight supply ones so I'm waiting on a better option.
Glad to hear it, nano single ended is made by me, they call it SEDE, single ended made with double ended burner, so it can supply 2100 PPF same as double ended. But nano don't purchase DE from us, my price is for real grow light, what they purchased are made with street light burner. For difference please check here http://www.linkedin.com/pulse/high-par-vs-lumens-hps-lamp-dennis-yang?trk=mp-reader-card

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

DO NOT BUY GAVITA.

SCOTTS OWNS GAVITA THROUGH A SUBSIDARY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY THAT ALSO PURCHASED BOTANICARE, GENERAL HYDROPONICS, VERMICORP, AND THE HOME DEPOT BRAND BLACK MAGIC.

There are a dozen lighting manufacturers out there, skip GAVITA! I haven't grown under a Gavita in almost two years now I'm still crushing and never looked back. I would NEVER buy one of their units, for the exact same reason I'm in this industry - to give agriculture some new blood and a new economy; supporting the Giants that want to destroy our culture community and grassroots industry is not cool and will only lead to he homogenization and control of cannabis.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Gavita was bought with the money Scott's made poisoning every lawn in America - the "president" of Hawthorne (who is the son of the ceo of Scott's) even said on the Adam Dunn show he didn't want to get into the family business of toxifying America with glyphosphate...so a quarter billion dollars later and what do you know - our biggest brands belong to them, and they're shoving those brands down everyone's throats.

There are two commercial cultivators in Colorado I know of that just got pallets of free botanicare - seems they're just giving out all the old stock so that they can roll out their new cheaper shittier formulas.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Fvck monsanto and every company they own or have the greedy ass mits into.

Top Bottom