Does my plant look big enough for 3weeks?

• Thread starter Jfahe545
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jfahe545

Jfahe545

Hi so this is my first time grow. This is my plant at exactly 3 weeks since germination it is a white widow autoflower. I feel like it might not be growing fast enough does it look okay? It has a 18/6 light schedule and doesnt have any discoloration. Please let me know if my plant looks okay so far.

Does my plant look big enough for 3weeks
Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

It could be bigger but it also doesn't look bad. The light makes it a bit hard to get a good look at the leaf color, but the growth seems to be coming up nice.

Does the soil you are using have amendments in it? Some brands do and you don't need to feed for awhile but others don't have much and at this stage the plant may be needing a half dose of nutrients to keep the momentum going.

If you have been overwatering and the oxygen levels in the soil are low, that is something that can hold back the growth a little in the early stages of growth.

Jfahe545

Jfahe545

It could be bigger but it also doesn't look bad. The light makes it a bit hard to get a good look at the leaf color, but the growth seems to be coming up nice.

Does the soil you are using have amendments in it? Some brands do and you don't need to feed for awhile but others don't have much and at this stage the plant may be needing a half dose of nutrients to keep the momentum going.

If you have been overwatering and the oxygen levels in the soil are low, that is something that can hold back the growth a little in the early stages of growth.

theleaves are mostly a normal darkish green they start off light green when new leaves grow you can kind of see it in the picture and then they turn greener after a few hours. I just started feeding nutrients and i dont think im overwatering. I water probably once or twice a week.

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

theleaves are mostly a normal darkish green they start off light green when new leaves grow you can kind of see it in the picture and then they turn greener after a few hours. I just started feeding nutrients and i dont think im overwatering. I water probably once or twice a week.
Things are looking good and sounding good too. You are right on pace :)

Top Bottom