Does My Plant Look Healthy?

• Thread starter offishalog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
offishalog

offishalog

Hi I'm 4 weeks and a day into switching lights to 12/12 and my plant for the first time looks a bit sickly. Keep in mind everything was perfect then the following happened in this order (not all the same day).

. I've recently had to move my lights to the side.

. I've had to turn my plant a bit because it started to bend towards the light.

. A lot of lower fan leaves browned up and fell off then remaining leaves started wilting and yellowing even though the bud growth everywhere looks fine. (at least what I think to be fine)

. The soil was a bit hard so for feeding yesterday I poured the nutrients right into the water instead of in the soil like I had normally been doing.

I've provided photos of the growth right before moving the lights to the side up until now if that helps. Also keep in mind I got a new phone/camera right before I moved the lights.

Does my plant look healthy
Does my plant look healthy 2
Does my plant look healthy 3
Does my plant look healthy 4
Does my plant look healthy 5
Does my plant look healthy 6
Does my plant look healthy 7
Does my plant look healthy 8
Does my plant look healthy 9
Does my plant look healthy 10
Does my plant look healthy 11
Last edited:
Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

I think you have multiple things going on here.
I’m assuming you moved the light to the side because the plant was getting too tall. It looks like you’re cooking the poor thing. Height can be managed by doing a few things, having the light at the proper distance will keep the plant from stretching as much, training the plant to grow where you want it, topping will allow the side branches to kind of catch up to the main colas and not being in veg too long. You can Bend the branches right now so they are not too close to the light. But the light needs to be up top man. Also and immediately back the intensity down on the light. While the plant is under stress you don’t want to add to it by blasting it.
Also what nutrients are you using? Feeding schedule? And I don’t believe I’ve heard of adding nutrients on the soil then watering them in, sounds like it would cause a lot of problems. I’m not great at diagnosing deficiencies but I’d be willing to bet you’ve got a couple. What soil are you using?
All those leaves that are crispy like burnt toast are goners , I’d pull those.
Go to this post I’m going to link below and fill out the questionnaire so the farmers can help guide you. You’ve probably got another 8-9 weeks before she’s ready to chop so you have limited time to get her turned around.

Top Bottom