Does my plant look like it could be a hermie?

• Thread starter Maikou
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Maikou

Maikou

I’m new to growing weed and i just need the opinion of any expert that is in here. Does my plant look like it could be a hermie to you? This is supposed to be a female plant and it looks like one, but i almost kind of see what looks like a nutsack in the middle of the plant and it has been stuck like this for a while. I get that its in flowering right now and it needs time, but i haven’t noticed anything happening for a while and questions enter my mind all the time. So maybe i’m stressing over nothing but i would like know is it a hermie or not..?

Does my plant look like it could be a hermie
TSD

TSD

I don't see anything that jumps out, if you're referring to the swollen calyxs at the base of the branches, that's normal w females... but a close up of the parts in question would be helpful.

Maikou

Maikou

Should upload a picture of your "nutsack"
I tried to, but i can’t really do that with my camera it is too unclear. But does it look like it could be a hermie from the outside because i can’t focus my camera enough

Maikou

Maikou

Ahh, it could be that idk i’m very new to growing. Any tips you have on how to make the flowering a little faster?

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

I am a fairly new grower as well, welcome aboard! So I’m sure someone here will tell you how they speed things up, but as a new grower, I concentrate on getting all the parameters dialed in correctly and wait. There is a lot of “bro science” in this arena, do your research always! Your plant look female to me.

Maikou

Maikou

I am a fairly new grower as well, welcome aboard! So I’m sure someone here will tell you how they speed things up, but as a new grower, I concentrate on getting all the parameters dialed in correctly and wait. There is a lot of “bro science” in this arena, do your research always! Your plant look female to me.
Ok thanks

Maikou

Maikou

You clearly haven't witnessed the way some of us treat our plants lol... plucking off a tiny piece is inconsequential... we top, defoliate, clone, bend them every which way, remove the entire lower third of growth... she'll be just fine.
Good to know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom