Does my tree look good after 4 weeks?

• Thread starter Fourtwentylover69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fourtwentylover69

Fourtwentylover69

Hey guys. Just wanna ask if my tree looks good after 4 weeks. This was a bagseed, also growing in fullspectre, 50w led lamp, yeah I know, this is low wattage.

Does my tree look good after 4 weeks
Does my tree look good after 4 weeks 2
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey four , can you post a pic in whiite , natural light , we can get a better idea of leaf condition if we see natural color

Should be a bit bigger , but it seems fine , and with proper management , can explode in growth , just need to control a few things , heat , light , watering , ph , feed etc ...

Fourtwentylover69

Fourtwentylover69

Hey guys,
I very appreciate your answers. Sry for my bad english but it seem u understand :D
Updating with some photos.
Some parameters:
Lamp full spectre 50w
Inside temperature about 20-24C
Height between lamp about 40cm
Using hydroponics nutrients for tree stages
Keeping ph about 6.6-6.8
This is my first grow, I'm beginner so thank u for your ideas! 💙

IMG 20200420 151412
IMG 20200420 151407
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Your plant won't grow too much bigger unless you get a LOT more light. Sunlight thu the window is OK for keeping it alive but it won't grow like you wish. The plant looks healthy, but needs about 10 times as much light to grow massively, but it looks good for the bonsai redwood that it is!! Keep on going!! 😎

Fourtwentylover69

Fourtwentylover69

Thank u guys for your minds! Yeah I know that i need a bigger lights. But if I grow in these conditions and keep light as near as possible, will it give some yield?

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

Thank u guys for your minds! Yeah I know that i need a bigger lights. But if I grow in these conditions and keep light as near as possible, will it give some yield?
Sorry to say but you will not yield much.
Your better off rigging some CFLs for veg and depending on how big she gets ...a 400 or 600 watt hps bulb to flower her up...current state might get u a gram or 2 of meds :(

tobh

tobh

Supporter
You could rig up some CFLs and pull a decent harvest (see my signature, I debunked "CFLs don't produce" a few years ago). But, like detroitjoe said, with your current setup, you won't yield much if anything.

Fourtwentylover69

Fourtwentylover69

Thank u. Now I'm trying to supply this girl with sun. It's getting about 10h sunlight and 8h of 50watts. I hope it will grow bigger:) planning to buy grow tent, lamp and etc.. just first weeks in growing, trying my best;)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thank u. Now I'm trying to supply this girl with sun. It's getting about 10h sunlight and 8h of 50watts. I hope it will grow bigger:) planning to buy grow tent, lamp and etc.. just first weeks in growing, trying my best;)
That all you can do is try your best I hope you can obtain the right equipment you need , best regards O.D .

WankirA

WankirA

If you can afford it, try for a 150 actual watt blurple light. Will do what you need.
It wont be top shelf but it will be YOUR top shelf.
Good luck

Fourtwentylover69

Fourtwentylover69

It's cold outside and I don't have an opportunity for that. Tryin' ma best 😊

Top Bottom