detroitjoe

I’ve seen a lot worse here lately😅
What about these

1587762986609 960921370

The top one is For scrogging

And these ready to go into 20 gal ...for outside

Fourtwentylover69

Fourtwentylover69

Beautiful photos! Love it. Yeah I know that light is a powerful thing:)) I'm just feeding a little NPK now, just giving some food for her:) Seems that some sun is working in a good way.

IMG 20200425 111748
IMG 20200425 105422
Nemo2692

Nemo2692

The LED light needs to be closer especially at only 50 watts. I am running a 60 watt full spectrum 4 ft light fixture and I notice the branches grow closer together and less stretch when the lights are only a couple inches from the plant. Any more than a couple inches and they get the infamous stretch and long spacing between branches. She looks alive and healthy put the light as close as you can. I have 2 pulley's so I can raise the lights to keep them 1-2'' above the plants at all times. The plants that don't grow as fast really fall behind since the others are able to be closer to the LED. I think you will see good growth if you bring that light as close as possible. If you notice any signs of light burn you can back the light up an inch at a time until the plant responds well. My plants will grow until they are smothering the light and still not burn at which point I raise it a bit. I have experimenting by raising the light about 6" above all the plants which produced much more stretched out growth with less branches.

94225277 544742519804788 5410664306167513088 n
Fourtwentylover69

Fourtwentylover69

The LED light needs to be closer especially at only 50 watts. I am running a 60 watt full spectrum 4 ft light fixture and I notice the branches grow closer together and less stretch when the lights are only a couple inches from the plant. Any more than a couple inches and they get the infamous stretch and long spacing between branches. She looks alive and healthy put the light as close as you can. I have 2 pulley's so I can raise the lights to keep them 1-2'' above the plants at all times. The plants that don't grow as fast really fall behind since the others are able to be closer to the LED. I think you will see good growth if you bring that light as close as possible. If you notice any signs of light burn you can back the light up an inch at a time until the plant responds well. My plants will grow until they are smothering the light and still not burn at which point I raise it a bit. I have experimenting by raising the light about 6" above all the plants which produced much more stretched out growth with less branches.
Thank u Nemo for a good advice!!

Hobblebush

Hobblebush

Hey guys,
I very appreciate your answers. Sry for my bad english but it seem u understand :D
Updating with some photos.
Some parameters:
Lamp full spectre 50w
Inside temperature about 20-24C
Height between lamp about 40cm
Using hydroponics nutrients for tree stages
Keeping ph about 6.6-6.8
This is my first grow, I'm beginner so thank u for your ideas! 💙

Is that a ceramic pot? be careful with those, in my experience the soil towards the bottom half can become super compacted against the rigid walls and just be unpleasent to work with. Unsure on the effect on the roots, but its also a bitch to transplant cleanly due to the lack in flex.

Fourtwentylover69

Fourtwentylover69

Is that a ceramic pot? be careful with those, in my experience the soil towards the bottom half can become super compacted against the rigid walls and just be unpleasent to work with. Unsure on the effect on the roots, but its also a bitch to transplant cleanly due to the lack in flex.
No, that's not ceramic:) it's just color of plastic. But thank u for your observation

Top Bottom