Does that guy @Aqua Man Still Grow

• Thread starter Anthem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Like2Grow

Like2Grow

That’s it! I’m commissioning a new graphic novel to be called “Aqua Man and Dirtbag”

you guys will team up from some incident you meet up in and then fly around and help folks defend their gardens from awful villains.

:-)

The hero's shrink and enter the plants and talk to them to find out what's happening. There are legion of doom bugs, light storms, mold crawlers, evil over watering nute dispensing monsters that no one can see, and cutters that end it all. Some issues are xxx rated when companion plants are introduced. BIFF, BAM, ZOWIE !!!

Lots of drama.

mashy

mashy

I'm picturing romcom potential too.
Dude falls in love with his girls
Girls gets really sick.
Aqua Man saves the day by teaching the dude to care for the girls properly (we need a montage 😉)
Girls gets better.
They live happily ever after... until Autumn.

Cypress66

Cypress66

Well just curious if anyone knows if that guy Aqua Man still grows. Is he retired from the hobby?
Well if he isn’t that would be a massive waste of a natural talent but who knows how he finds the time for everything that he does in regards to his feedback on here top man

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You all to kind... let's here some complaints... don't make my head swell it already big enough lol

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

All this super hero talks reminds me of this well the second part of the joke anyways not the first.

Latest posts

Top Bottom