Does this grow stuff good?

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cabi

Cabi

Does this grow stuff good
I plan on using this with Fox Farms happy frog. Unless anybody else hasSome suggestions. Always room to learn. And because I’m new to this, I have a whole Lotta room.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I'll be honest, I feel fox farms nutes are for beginners who don't know better and don't mind over paying for bullshit.

the Big bloom is a bat shit and worm casting tea concentrate... its bullshit make your own from worm castings you can buy and some mollasses for better bang for your buck.

The Grow big.. is a nitrogen heavy fuel.. your own urine can provide better organic sources of nitrgen.. so can compost and other organic sources.. Get some fish emulsion for nitrogen..

And last but not least teh synthetic crap tiger bloom.. Its green, Why is it green? no one knows. It just is! And it sucks.. Get some Medina Hasta Gro 6-12-6 Better numbers better price and will actually benefit your soil instead of kill it like tiger bloom will.

If you wanna go full organic look into Advanced organics nutrients.
:D

guymandude

guymandude

to answer your question, yes Fox Farms works well. You don't need to whole line of additives, i ran just the trio and got great results. Make sure you ph your nute solution. Tiger Bloom is very acidic. I ran 6.5 and got great results.

the rrock

the rrock

you cant go wrong with the FF trio,alot of friends use it with great results

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Dyna gro foliage pro and pro tekt from start to finish is all you need. Great results with added bloom and magpro.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

For a beginner with fox farm soil i suggest botanicare pure blend pro. You can use just grow all through and it is milder and harder to burn plants if overfed. And you can pretty much just add 50% of directions or more as needed each watering.

Easy peazy!

Top Bottom