Does this look like a bug?

• Thread starter RollingBall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RollingBall

I'm very early in Veg and I noticed this anomaly. My concern, is I may have picked up some unwanted guests from My compost. My apologies for the blurry image.

Does this look like a bug
Reactions: PK1
PK1

PK1

Supporter
it would be beneficial to mention the compost you are using. 😄
Why don't you tell us about your grow environment, nutrients, substrate, and light so we can steer you towards the right way. i've seen more bugs introduction happening from new bags of FFOF soil and makes me wonder if you did prepare the soil by cooking it or throwing boiling water at it.

R

RollingBall

Good point. Thank you! The compost I went with is Land and See Organic. My soil mix is as follows:
Ocean Forest potting soil
Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Castings
Green Sand
Bone Meal
Azomite
Coco Coir
Perlite
Dolomite Lime
Solfate of Potash
Bat Guano

650R Diablo (450 PPFD at canopy)
The humidity is controlled between 45 & 68%
Day temp is 77 to 80 degrees at night the girls enjoy around 65 degrees (digitally controlled)
I believe I was looking at a very small piece of perlite. At least that is my hope. Thank you again! The experience from the growers on this site has been invaluable!
(4rth) week of veg
(3) Bruce Banner #3 & (2) Future #1

R

RollingBall

Good point. Thank you! The compost I went with is Land and See Organic. My soil mix is as follows:
Ocean Forest potting soil
Wiggle Worm Soil Builder Castings
Green Sand
Bone Meal
Azomite
Coco Coir
Perlite
Dolomite Lime
Solfate of Potash
Bat Guano

650R Diablo (450 PPFD at canopy)
The humidity is controlled between 45 & 68%
Day temp is 77 to 80 degrees at night the girls enjoy around 65 degrees (digitally controlled)
I believe I was looking at a very small piece of perlite. At least that is my hope. Thank you again! The experience from the growers on this site has been invaluable!
(4rth) week of veg
(3) Bruce Banner #3 & (2) Future #1
Oh...30 day cook on the soil mix at 77 to 80 degrees. Uncovered, so the top layers dried a bit. Soil PH seems to range in the high six area. The PH creeped to 7.0 recently so I amended with 1tbs of lemon juice to (1) gal of distilled H2O (3.7) PH. I did this twice about a week apart. The Soil PH dropped temporarily to 6.6 but seems to creep back up when it dries. I'm hoping The PH will creep down as my critters continue to populate. Proved of course I don't scorch them with lemon. The girls seem to be loving life so far. Thanks again!

Top Bottom