Does This Look Like An Autoflower?

• Thread starter NoScope209
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NoScope209

It's around day 45 people say it's too small for being so old. It's been grown outdoors with about 12-13 hours of light a day. I was told it's an autoflower. Feeding biobizz bio grow every water

Does this look like an autoflower
Does this look like an autoflower 2
Reactions: Ina
Badrice

Badrice

It could be anything at that point. Growing outdoors this late in the season wont allow for enough light to see proper veg type growth. Depending on where you are you might want to supplement some light to get it a bit larger.

Monster762

Monster762

It looks like marijuana. You can’t really tell an auto except it’ll flip on its own. Unless genetics are chit then you won’t want to tell it’s an auto. Plant looks good.

N

NoScope209

It could be anything at that point. Growing outdoors this late in the season wont allow for enough light to see proper veg type growth. Depending on where you are you might want to supplement some light to get it a bit larger.
The days are getting longer here where I stay. I'm in the southern hemisphere. So if it's not an auto no big deal it'll just grow like normal. Seeds sprouted on the 1st day of spring so she only knows her days are getting longer. She's going to be huge if by December if she's not an auto

N

NoScope209

It looks like marijuana. You can’t really tell an auto except it’ll flip on its own. Unless genetics are chit then you won’t want to tell it’s an auto. Plant looks good.
The only thing that says it's an auto to me is the node development. But that could just be because it's in veg seems really short to me with a lot of nodes and development

Reactions: Ina
I

ion

Looks like stunted growth. Many reasons from over watering, cold nights and so on. But my guess is its stunted. Southern hemisphere is going from spring to summer atm. You may have been a little eager and planted to early. The days are getting warmer, but the nights can still have low temperatures this time of year, which would explain the stunted growth. Auto or not - same results.

N

NoScope209

Looks like stunted growth. Many reasons from over watering, cold nights and so on. But my guess is its stunted. Southern hemisphere is going from spring to summer atm. You may have been a little eager and planted to early. The days are getting warmer, but the nights can still have low temperatures this time of year, which would explain the stunted growth. Auto or not - same results.
I think it's a combination of colder nights and the weather which has had about a week of clouds and rain. Haven't been overwatering as I only water when the pot feels light. However it doesn't get very cold here at night probably around 15°c

Reactions: ion
I

ion

Imagine if you will being out all night in a t-shirt in 15°c. Not moving around, just sitting there. Now imagine someone dumps a bucket of water on you and you sit there all night in 15°c wet ...
Add wind chill factor to that scenario and it can shock your plant and cause stunted growth. That's my guess.
The plant itself looks healthy which is pretty good for outdoors (insects and such) and it looks like its just about to hit the flowering stage. Would be interested in what it ends up producing ...

N

NoScope209

Imagine if you will being out all night in a t-shirt in 15°c. Not moving around, just sitting there. Now imagine someone dumps a bucket of water on you and you sit there all night in 15°c wet ...
Add wind chill factor to that scenario and it can shock your plant and cause stunted growth. That's my guess.
The plant itself looks healthy which is pretty good for outdoors (insects and such) and it looks like its just about to hit the flowering stage. Would be interested in what it ends up producing ...
Didn't think of that lol... I guess that's why it's so small. Do you think it's from being planted too soon that it's going to flower soon?

M

markp

I am also in the southern hemisphere, I planted too soon, and transplanted too late. Idk why your plant is so small but in your location I think you should be expecting for the "stretch" soon and flowering after that. It looks healthy so you will probably get some buds in a few months.

N

NoScope209

I am also in the southern hemisphere, I planted too soon, and transplanted too late. Idk why your plant is so small but in your location I think you should be expecting for the "stretch" soon and flowering after that. It looks healthy so you will probably get some buds in a few months.
Turns out she wasn't an auto... planted far too early in the season she's still going. Been a rough ride but getting there

Top Bottom