does this look like mite damage or something else?

• Thread starter tggrowz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tggrowz

tggrowz

i'm having some problems diagnosing this plant. its seems like strange blistering/chlorosis on new growth and seems to be getting worse as new leaves appear. it looks similar to some pics i've seen of broad mite damage but i've scoured the affected leaves with a 100x mic and haven't been able to spot anything alive or moving. its also the only plant of 5 in the room showing this and all have been in close proximity since seed, even touching leaves at times, i assume mites would have infested the room at this point? i can post more recent pics in the morning as its light off right now.

Any insight is appreciated.
Does this look like mite damage or something else
Does this look like mite damage or something else 2

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yep no mites pH swing is what I'm seeing IV had it on some of my plants when I've used rain water and for to pH down . Od .

tggrowz

tggrowz

Not mites... root damage could do that if you had say RA or something. Uptake or nutrient issue possibly to much light, ph swings etc.

You need to give a lot more info.
Thanks, I know more info is needed for proper diagnosis, I mostly just wanted confirmation this isn’t mites, this plant is getting moved to a friends due to space requirements and I wanted to make sure not to infect her area.

Top Bottom