I've seen nothing but super frosty plants from any of the ROC Dog X'es so I'm expecting the same here. I'll work through the beans til I find a nice girl. Got more ROC goodies comin soon....Grape OGK, Blue x Thai, Purps x ThaI....man talk about variety! As always ROC you are the FUCKIN MAN! So proud to be running and testing and showing the Farm what your genetics are about! :D MGG

Ive got 7 varieties of ROCs gear and will be logging them all ... So far ive done 6 of 3 of the strains and all are up and going so 100% germination so far which is always a good sign... Ive got

Dog
Grape x nl x ogk
Grape x ogk
Grape romulan
Dog x 89'skunk
C99xpurps
Also an cali O cross i totally lost what the cross is but ill def link from here to my log for anyone interested in watching how they do which from what ive seen theres nothing but fire in these beans ;)

Edit: sorry Mr green didnt mean to take away from your log just was trying to get more people to see more logs and get these Guys like me that are smaller breeders that have more attention to detail since were not in it to make a living its all about making myself and my friends happy with what they grow without spending a lot of cash to get crap so def always been for the little guys that def need more recognition like ROC

Last edited:
Ive got 7 varieties of ROCs gear and will be logging them all ... So far ive done 6 of 3 of the strains and all are up and going so 100% germination so far which is always a good sign... Ive got

Dog
Grape x nl x ogk
Grape x ogk
Grape romulan
Dog x 89'skunk
C99xpurps
Also an cali O cross i totally lost what the cross is but ill def link from here to my log for anyone interested in watching how they do which from what ive seen theres nothing but fire in these beans ;)

Edit: sorry Mr green didnt mean to take away from your log just was trying to get more people to see more logs and get these Guys like me that are smaller breeders that have more attention to detail since were not in it to make a living its all about making myself and my friends happy with what they grow without spending a lot of cash to get crap so def always been for the little guys that def need more recognition like ROC
Thanks for all the kind words and interest fellas. 1973 you're not taking away at all...in fact just the opposite. Like you I've seen the good ROC has passed around and not asked or expected a thing in return and I want to see him succeed. The more info that can be seen by the rest of the Farm the more assured I am that he WILL get the recognition and be appreciated as the killer breeder that he is. Always welcome here bro. I got a feelin these are gonn a be good. Thanks for those pics tojo...that was a chunky bitch and looks like some F-I-R-E! MGG

Thanks for all the kind words and interest fellas. 1973 you're not taking away at all...in fact just the opposite. Like you I've seen the good ROC has passed around and not asked or expected a thing in return and I want to see him succeed. The more info that can be seen by the rest of the Farm the more assured I am that he WILL get the recognition and be appreciated as the killer breeder that he is. Always welcome here bro. I got a feelin these are gonn a be good. Thanks for those pics tojo...that was a chunky bitch and looks like some F-I-R-E! MGG
Yep....

That's a sweet looking lady Tojo! Is there anything of ROC's you haven't grown out bro?!! lol! Apparently, you've been clued in for a long time to what the rest of us are just learning! These genetics just plain ROC!!!

MGG...I KNOW you'll pull everything possible out of them! In it's in there...you're the man to bring it out!!! Can't wait to see the result here too bro! I know it's gonna be stellar! Best, -Max

Man MrGreen bro i cant wait to see what u get here bro ill be honest im def seeing all the dankness u have been speaking on in this roc gear, nothing but well put together solid looking ladies grow after grow do u know if Roc has any plans on releasing these dogf3 here? I think ur gonna get some real nice ladies out of this! Totally stoked it came from the old elite gear ive commented on a bunch of grows since i started seeing the dogs how they did resemble phenos ive seen from the old elite grows so that little bit of info really was apprechiated when i seen chemgrower post that just kinda made it all make sence i guess :D Blow it up MrGreen!

Thanks fellas. Well off to a slow start compared to the Dog x 89Skunk and G13 X Rom but that was mainly due to the husk wanting to stay on her back for longer than the rest. I usually like to let em work those things out themselves unless its just looks like it aint gonna happen...then I'll give it a lil help. Shes lookin healthy just a lil smaller than the others. Doin the girl dance and makin sure to use that body wash stuff that my son uses to try to attract those girls haha.
PS I really dont know if he has plans on releasing this one or not. He hasnt mentioned it to me but I'm sure this will be the FIRST place they hit when, or if he does. MGG
ROC DOG BX3.jpg

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out