Dog peed on carpet next to grow tent

• Thread starter urijah710420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urijah710420

urijah710420

I left the door open to the room i keep my 4x4 tent in and my dog peed right next to it on the carpet. Is there anything i need to do besides drying it up? I used white distilled vinegar to help sanitize the spot. If i just left it dry out it shouldn't affect the grow at all correct? Thanks guys!

dire wolf

dire wolf

I left the door open to the room i keep my 4x4 tent in and my dog peed right next to it on the carpet. Is there anything i need to do besides drying it up? I used white distilled vinegar to help sanitize the spot. If i just left it dry out it shouldn't affect the grow at all correct? Thanks guys!
Bad dog , should be fine ......my dad sprayed , then poured pure ammonia on my plants one year , he kept a bottle around for his weird cleaning habits ......almost killed the plant , but didn't , so I don't think some dog pee is going to be a problem

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Crazy, the plants must make them think its ok to mark their territory. I have two rooms with black hatch zipper doors on them and I swear if I leave those doors open, ole Hendrix here will sure lift his leg and give squirt toward the plants.. Man when he first did that I almost went ballistic! Like mysticepipedon said above, dude refuses to trim and just wants to lay around the house all the time!
IMG 2002

dire wolf

dire wolf

Or maybe that's the only way he can contribute to the grow in his dog mind , so perhaps , when he does it you can just join in and have a bonding piss fest .... Who knows , maybe the plants will like it

dire wolf

dire wolf

Crazy, the plants must make them think its ok to mark their territory. I have two rooms with black hatch zipper doors on them and I swear if I leave those doors open, ole Hendrix here will sure lift his leg and give squirt toward the plants.. Man when he first did that I almost went ballistic! Like mysticepipedon said above, dude refuses to trim and just wants to lay around the house all the time!View attachment 1098301
And Hendrix looks pissed off also ......

airedog

airedog

Supporter
" Dogs never help trimming. "

Au contraire, all of my Airedale Terriers have considered pot plants a gourmet delicacy; especially the younger plants still in veg. I've had multiple strains outdoors on occasion and they'll go out of their way to get to the strains they prefer.

They just prefer to wet trim far too early and are indiscriminate trimmers.

dire wolf

dire wolf

I think your dog is claiming your grow as his own. Tell him if he doesn't help trim, he doesn't get. Dogs never help trimming.
You're lucky, all of my Airedale Terriers have considered pot plants a gourmet delicacy; especially the younger plants still in veg. I've had multiple strains outdoors on occasion and they'll go out of their way to get to the strains they prefer.
Hmmm , aristocrats

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

And Hendrix looks pissed off also ......
Interrupted his nap. I'm an old man don't have a toddler for that toddler bed. That's Hendrix's bed. He even uses the pillow. Dude is a wee bit spoiled. If anybody else tried to piss on my plants, well...
To the moon

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

And don't you forget it. đŸ˜‰

Joval Quentin Lionheart at 4 months.

View attachment 1098314

flu has interrupted Q's service training as it's difficult to crowd-proof him and bring him in to restaurants during lock-downs. IF, he certifies, he'll be our 4th ADT to make it as a service animal. One of our breeders says that's a one in a million Airedale.

Here's Q with his mentor Boo (Timberwyck Steadfast Rebecca), who loved flying. We lost Boo to kidney disease at 10 years of age, this past August.

View attachment 1098315

a guy i knew had one that preferred to play fetch with a bowling ball rolled across the yard about 50 yards. He picked it right up and ran back with it. Amazing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom