Dog X 89 Skunk#1

This is Dog x 89 Skunk#1. The DOg is Chem D, but I could be wrong. Either way after seein pics of this strain a few years back when Big grew her out I have ALWAYS wanted to run this one...well the time has come. Just put a bean in the dirt...pics as soon as SHE shows haha. As always thanks to ROC for the generosity! MGG

i know you got mad luck on the bean popping. but you gotta put down more than 1 seed. at least 5 or at a minimum 3. you may get more than one girl, and if you don't want it as a mother it will flower and smoke good for sure. now drop a damn bean...lol

i know you got mad luck on the bean popping. but you gotta put down more than 1 seed. at least 5 or at a minimum 3. you may get more than one girl, and if you don't want it as a mother it will flower and smoke good for sure. now drop a damn bean...lol
Haha...well regardless of luck, good or bad, I pop em one seed at the time b/c of these damn laws and the numbers game that goes along with being a med legal grower. I wish I could just sow a whole damn flat and pick the nicest outta the bunch...but of course ol big brother wont allow all that shit.....maybe one day. MGG

Keeping busy I see.. Thats good for the smokeout my brother!.. Perfect for springtime.. Get them coals ash white.. and how thick you want your T-Bone cut?..lol.. Best, I'll be peeking.. Donny P
Just tryin to walk that tightrope of doing as much as I can safely do and not overdoing it...too much haha. Hell yeah man should have a vast array of flavors to test out by springtime. I like my steaks thick and flavored with a nice dry rub, cooked medium rare please sir. :D MGG

Here she is...up and out for everyone to see...well I hope its a she. I've been wanting this one for a while. Really got high hopes for this one. I'll update this as she goes along. ROC I'm not sure if you knew how bad I wanted this one but thanks a million for makin sure I was able to by resending not once but TWICE....YOU are the man! MGG
ROC DOG X 89SKUNK#1 VEG 2-7-14 1.jpg

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out