Doggies nuts seeds problems

• Thread starter ape it
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

muddyfunster

i would say take 10 and put them in a glass of water over night. then get a moist paper towel and fold it up to about 3"x3" size place them in there. get the towel wet then sqeeze out as much water as you can. place that in a plastic ziplock and put that on your cable box or soemthing semi warm. check it in a day or 2. the ones that popped place in rapid rooters. take another 10 and do the same way you were doing but place them in a room with light instead of dark. take the last 10 place them in the fridge for a day or 2 kinda stimulate winter then pop them into the paper towel kinda tricking them into thinking they are going through winter and spring.
Honestly i could give you a million doggies nut seeds and even percy fucking thrower would not germinate any of them

M

muddyfunster

I'm sure this wont go far in conversation. I just wanted the farm to know my personal issues with doggies nuts seeds. If you have had the same issues or great outcomes with this breeder, please let everyone know.

I purchased 10 dn speed weed seeds. They sent me 20 and not one popped. I called attitude and they replaced with another 20 speed weed seeds. And again none popped. Called attitude again and pointed my finer at the strain. So they sent me 10 tree of life and got 20. Once again it's now day 6 from sown in rapid rooters under a dome with heat Matt in a pitch black location.
I have sprouted roughly 200 seeds this way and typically 16 out of 20 finish to flower. So it's safe to say I know what I'm doing.
So I wanted to post this in hopes that No One buys this doggie S***!
Way over priced for nothing good at all.
I am calling attitude once again tomorrow to complain. At least attitude is great.
Why is attitude not just refunding your money, you cant tell me they dont know whats going on

william76

william76

I think its probably there old seeds,i think doggies nuts aint around anymore(not that they were great to start with),heard alot of bad shit about them,and this was a few years back,had a friend who was gifted a dozen packs,bad germ rates and the few he flowered were subpar,attitudes probably tryn to make some money back,relying on the "no talk of germination or we hang uo rule",fuckers! Anybody thinking of buying doggies nuts seeds dont,hell ill giv u some seeds that will germinate,i really hate companys like this with the attitude of, we can rip them off coz its illegal, grrr! 76

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I'm sure this wont go far in conversation. I just wanted the farm to know my personal issues with doggies nuts seeds. If you have had the same issues or great outcomes with this breeder, please let everyone know.

I purchased 10 dn speed weed seeds. They sent me 20 and not one popped. I called attitude and they replaced with another 20 speed weed seeds. And again none popped. Called attitude again and pointed my finer at the strain. So they sent me 10 tree of life and got 20. Once again it's now day 6 from sown in rapid rooters under a dome with heat Matt in a pitch black location.
I have sprouted roughly 200 seeds this way and typically 16 out of 20 finish to flower. So it's safe to say I know what I'm doing.
So I wanted to post this in hopes that No One buys this doggie S***!
Way over priced for nothing good at all.
I am calling attitude once again tomorrow to complain. At least attitude is great.
Even if the popped no probs they're still ridiculously over priced.i remember they were asking £250 for 10 bubblegum beans that could B bought from serious seeds for £50.crazyness.im actually surprised attitude even replaced em atall as usually they don't.get some bodhi beans or something.those will serve u better.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I mean how fuckin hard is it to produce viable seeds?not hard atall so these idiots must be seriously shit at producing seeds if out several packs u can't get one to pop.

Top Bottom