Doh! Light timer broke on.

• Thread starter Carson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Carson

3 weeks into 12/12. I had a power spike last week. Noticed something strange about my plants the next day. Leaves were curling, single leaf at the tops. two days later I am thinking what is going on here?
I discovered that I had a smoked timer, and one of my lights in a 6 light room had been left on for at least 3 days. The plants have started to reveg.
What do I have to look foreward to?

hiboy

hiboy

You might wana go 24 hr dark period to try to snap em back in to the flower cycle. Besides that i dont think there is any kind of supplement that can be give.
hiboy

E

ent

Depends on the genes.

Was it one of these?

88030.jpg

You'd be surprised how often one of these malfunctions on me. My last batch had the exact same thing you are describing. About 4 weeks in the lights stayed on for about 3 days. Very hardy strain so only a few plants showed signs of reveg. And she took about a week longer to finish up.

C

Carson

Depends on the genes.

Was it one of these?

88030.jpg

You'd be surprised how often one of these malfunctions on me. My last batch had the exact same thing you are describing. About 4 weeks in the lights stayed on for about 3 days. Very hardy strain so only a few plants showed signs of reveg. And she took about a week longer to finish up.

it is lsd, and it may have been left on longer, just noticed it. Similar to that timer. Thanks.
P.S. was your yeild worse, better, or about the same?

hiboy

hiboy

Only way you wana use that controller is if you use it to control a contactor. THe higher load will waste that little timer. THey might say they can handle 10 amps or so, but i would only use those for pumps or wall fans.
hiboy

C

Carson

Only way you wana use that controller is if you use it to control a contactor. THe higher load will waste that little timer. THey might say they can handle 10 amps or so, but i would only use those for pumps or wall fans.
hiboy

I like to ignore common sence untill it bites me in the ass.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

What Hiboy said is true!

If you ever have a ligth stay on by accident. The best thing to do is turn the lights off for over 24 hours untill your light would come on.
When using those timers also make sure the batterys have a full charge. I would never use those for ballasts either. Although I use that timer to controll 8 lights off a Light controller.

420Gator

420Gator

i just had this same problem happen (diff timer) 2 lights stayed on and the ladies had a 21 hr lights on.

so i should leave them off till tomoro at 7?

C

Carson

Just an update. Normal growth resumed, however it will take these gals more than an extra couple weeks to finish.

Top Bottom