Doing a grow inside during the Winter

• Thread starter NopeBunker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NopeBunker

NopeBunker

My first Grow ever outdoors was a success. I didn't get as much as I had hoped for but two Mason jars full was enough to start. Not bad quality wither, gets the job done. I test it in the AM soon as I wake.
This time I am growing indoors, the strain is called JAX NORTHWEST. At least I know what Strain I have this time. Last one I had no clue as the seeds were given by a friend from a friend. I called it [REDACTED].
Pictures are my first harvest success, and these plants are 1-4 Weeks in grow phase. These will be Spring or Summer babies. My climate is Coastal Nova Scotia, so very volatile weather to work with. Heat will be a challenge. I am excited to start. I ended up losing a few due to breaking and being too fragile. I managed to get ONE seed off my previous plant. If I can make her a success (If it turns out to be female)
I will name her NOR'EASTER WITCH.

Doing a grow inside during the winter
Doing a grow inside during the winter 2
Doing a grow inside during the winter 3
Doing a grow inside during the winter 4
Jimmie

Jimmie

Get down to right point for a good surf, will cure everything!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
My first Grow ever outdoors was a success. I didn't get as much as I had hoped for but two Mason jars full was enough to start. Not bad quality wither, gets the job done. I test it in the AM soon as I wake.
This time I am growing indoors, the strain is called JAX NORTHWEST. At least I know what Strain I have this time. Last one I had no clue as the seeds were given by a friend from a friend. I called it [REDACTED].
Pictures are my first harvest success, and these plants are 1-4 Weeks in grow phase. These will be Spring or Summer babies. My climate is Coastal Nova Scotia, so very volatile weather to work with. Heat will be a challenge. I am excited to start. I ended up losing a few due to breaking and being too fragile. I managed to get ONE seed off my previous plant. If I can make her a success (If it turns out to be female)
I will name her NOR'EASTER WITCH.
Hey there, I'm on the south shore of N.S myself. Welcome....I've been an indoor grower for years....I can help you out with a few seeds or starter plants / clones....pretty much anything if you need help starting...A Tims one day could be arranged.

I gave up on the outside growing although I did grow some last year.....This year would have sucked...I didn't get a full week of sun here until October...a few days here and there but she was a wet one for growing on the south shore this year.

Madbud

Madbud

Next time don’t fill the container until they stretch, you can always add more soil for support.

NopeBunker

NopeBunker

Next time don’t fill the container until they stretch, you can always add more soil for support.
They stretched and became very brittle so I had to re-pot them so they didn't break. Ill keep that noted for my next round!

Latest posts

Top Bottom