Doing it like an Animal!

• Thread starter AnimalHouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Doublej

Doublej

No man, haven’t even had a chance to think about growing lately, and the truck is still waiting in line for the body shop, sucks but not much I can do about, all the shops are backed up for weeks. The one I went with has been backed up for couple months now, I guess getting parts is the big thing about it. I’ve already have the bumper and grill And the insurance check sitting here waiting.should look pretty close to this 👇those lights you have will look good ✌️

6868457A EAE1 485D B89F E47B193FED47

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Man around here you might find yourself at the end of a rope with that soup! 🤣
I bet it tastes very good but Man couples have gotten divorced, kids left out of wills and disowned, and homes seized by Rangers for having beans in their chilis down here!

Ya know it's funny you say that about the Boss head because it was a brand I was trying to avoid. It was the only Black Friday deal worth a damn but it may not even be that. Depends on the site but it has some very bad reviews on some and others like where I bought it they may have deleted bad reviews. I decided to start the return on it and went ahead and bought the Pioneer I really wanted. It's $129 more and the same type of media player with apple car play. I don't use cd's so as long as my phone can connect I can use Siri for shit like GPS and bluetooth for music and streaming Sirius

The Fosgate amp was a steal on ebay, $100 less than anybody + a $25 off coupon then the order was cancelled and refunded this afternoon due to being out of stock so that threw everything outta whack.
I started searching for a box with built in amp to try to make the instl a bit easier in case I end up doing it. Install costs are piling up with all the special Yota interface for the steering wheel control and other stuff already going up to $205 for the head + $130 for the speakers. Freakin robbery Man!!!
But anyways here's the powered sub I chose. It's a Rockville 12"

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man today's squish session turned more into learning session. I got fed up today after blowing a couple bags so I got online to figure out WTF I was missing. I found a video from Nugsmasher made after I bought my press and it really helped me figure the issue. It turned out to be simple math applying too much PSI. No duh right? But Dude I had no idea I was pressing too hard. Seemed impossible with a manual press but I followed the video advice and BOOM! Started to hit gushers and didn't blow a single bag!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The crazy thing is now I bring the plates together as normal and hit that firm resistance. From there, instead of jacking down on it until I'm worn out and thinking I might break something, I just gave it another pump 2/3 the way down and waited 3 mins. Pulled the paper and couldn't belive how much I pulled from about a 5 gram load. These were done at 175 hoping the higher heat would increase yield without losing that light color. Tomorrow I'll keep going higher until it goes dark then I'll back off and consider that my max temp

View attachment 1193734

View attachment 1193735

View attachment 1193736

View attachment 1193738
man those bean haters... just don't know what you're missing. next thing you'll tell me is guys don't even put black beans in your salsa?!??... and i know texas don't believe me but there are other spices out there besides jalapeno!!!! 🤣 🤣

i made one of my favorite comfort foods yesterday, chicken parm!!

DSCN0197

brother your squish looks amazing in those photos!!!! i got those bags from the press club. pretty stout lookin in a 50 count!! hehe I also ordered the fittings i need to put a pressure gauge on my press. i decked it out with a micro led, i chose green!

DSCN0199

we'll see how it works in a day or two....

have an great week man!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
No man, haven’t even had a chance to think about growing lately, and the truck is still waiting in line for the body shop, sucks but not much I can do about, all the shops are backed up for weeks. The one I went with has been backed up for couple months now, I guess getting parts is the big thing about it. I’ve already have the bumper and grill And the insurance check sitting here waiting.should look pretty close to this 👇those lights you have will look good ✌️

View attachment 1193785

Man when it's ready your ride is gonna look tough AF!
I'm almost done with my truck. Have an appointment at Best Buy on the 19th and they'll install my new sound system. Pioneer multimedia head, Memphis Audio 6"x9" & dash tweeters, and the 12" sub under the seat. This week I'll make a little block from a piece of 2x4, sanded down and painted, with a hole in it so it fits snug in a square spot in my console to hold my vape upright while driving.
The headlights came in and after some hiccups on the install got 'em in and working right. Now the murder truck is looking a little more murdery ☠️ When the LED DRLs are on it looks super freakin evil👿

IMG 3351

man those bean haters... just don't know what you're missing. next thing you'll tell me is guys don't even put black beans in your salsa?!??... and i know texas don't believe me but there are other spices out there besides jalapeno!!!! 🤣 🤣

i made one of my favorite comfort foods yesterday, chicken parm!!

View attachment 1194916

brother your squish looks amazing in those photos!!!! i got those bags from the press club. pretty stout lookin in a 50 count!! hehe I also ordered the fittings i need to put a pressure gauge on my press. i decked it out with a micro led, i chose green!

View attachment 1194917

we'll see how it works in a day or two....

have an great week man!!!

Mmmm chicken parm!!! Funny how Winter works man. I start craving all sort of tomatoey dishes like chicken parm, meatball & sgetti, lasagna. My wife does this awesome dish with chicken, fideo, onions, peppers and tomato sauce. We wrap it in tacos or just dress it with chopped avocado & cheese and it's so good! Today I'm making a grocery run and will pick up a bunch of cans of pastes, chopped, and sauced tomatoes. I have chicken cacciatore on the menu tonite 😎

The pressure gauge is just tits Dude! You'll dial in a get a perfect squish every time with that on there. You're so lucky to have that feature Bro!
Yep these new Press Club bags are great! I havn't done exact weights yet but I think I'm getting at least 1g per press every time now with about 5-6 grams loaded. My sillycone jars hold 4g and 4 presses will fill one up so that's where I figure I'm getting 1g per squish.
I did this run at 190 and it's about as high as I wanna go with this press before it goes super dark and waxy. The range between 165 and 190 will get me anything from a dewaxed crumble on the low end to a stabilized waxy goo on the high end. The higher temp does get me a slightly larger yield though. Not sure if there's a difference in potency at all but the crumble is a bit easier to handle

Here's on run from yesterday and the full honey pot after sitting overnight to stabilize into a batter like texture

IMG 3354

IMG 3355

IMG 3356

IMG 3357

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Man when it's ready your ride is gonna look tough AF!
I'm almost done with my truck. Have an appointment at Best Buy on the 19th and they'll install my new sound system. Pioneer multimedia head, Memphis Audio 6"x9" & dash tweeters, and the 12" sub under the seat. This week I'll make a little block from a piece of 2x4, sanded down and painted, with a hole in it so it fits snug in a square spot in my console to hold my vape upright while driving.
The headlights came in and after some hiccups on the install got 'em in and working right. Now the murder truck is looking a little more murdery ☠️ When the LED DRLs are on it looks super freakin evil👿

View attachment 1195387

Mmmm chicken parm!!! Funny how Winter works man. I start craving all sort of tomatoey dishes like chicken parm, meatball & sgetti, lasagna. My wife does this awesome dish with chicken, fideo, onions, peppers and tomato sauce. We wrap it in tacos or just dress it with chopped avocado & cheese and it's so good! Today I'm making a grocery run and will pick up a bunch of cans of pastes, chopped, and sauced tomatoes. I have chicken cacciatore on the menu tonite 😎

The pressure gauge is just tits Dude! You'll dial in a get a perfect squish every time with that on there. You're so lucky to have that feature Bro!
Yep these new Press Club bags are great! I havn't done exact weights yet but I think I'm getting at least 1g per press every time now with about 5-6 grams loaded. My sillycone jars hold 4g and 4 presses will fill one up so that's where I figure I'm getting 1g per squish.
I did this run at 190 and it's about as high as I wanna go with this press before it goes super dark and waxy. The range between 165 and 190 will get me anything from a dewaxed crumble on the low end to a stabilized waxy goo on the high end. The higher temp does get me a slightly larger yield though. Not sure if there's a difference in potency at all but the crumble is a bit easier to handle

Here's on run from yesterday and the full honey pot after sitting overnight to stabilize into a batter like texture

View attachment 1195388

View attachment 1195389

View attachment 1195390

View attachment 1195391

that is very impressive man.

ya know ever since you got me to try out the bags i have been completely torn up from the floor up just testing it out!!

these new bags are legit. i still struggle a little when it comes to making the cylinder shape and keeping the accordion style.. so i tried something out.. i made a square pouch and sealed it with my impulse sealer. i pressed it with everything my press had and no splits and the seam held.

DSCN0201

DSCN0203

DSCN0204

i've only pressed three of them so far but i'm pretty happy with it!!!

👽

Doublej

Doublej

Truck looks pretty sweet, how’s that sound system doing?
Cold as chit up here,, just ask my hum-birds ❄️❄️
493CBB9C CEB7 49EB A581 C9002F91799A
Coldest been up here in…. Fovea!!

hope you and yours are well,, it’s still snowing dammmit!!!!!

p.s I did bring my hum-birds feeders tonight to thaw them out for the morning, so the little bastardized bastards they are can have breakfast

✌️

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
that is very impressive man.

ya know ever since you got me to try out the bags i have been completely torn up from the floor up just testing it out!!

these new bags are legit. i still struggle a little when it comes to making the cylinder shape and keeping the accordion style.. so i tried something out.. i made a square pouch and sealed it with my impulse sealer. i pressed it with everything my press had and no splits and the seam held.

View attachment 1196317

View attachment 1196318

View attachment 1196319

i've only pressed three of them so far but i'm pretty happy with it!!!

👽

Man so sorry for such a late reply and dropping off. I sure hope you and yours are doing well and had a great holiday season!
Some shit hit the fan here. Family drama 8 years in the making and it still has me shook up. Long story short my stepdad passed away in December and he left behind evidence that he was responsible for my Mom's death in 2013 just so he could collect some life insurance and spend it on a new woman he was seeing. I had my suspicions and kept them to myself then as my sister started to look into settling his estate she came across hard evidence. Combined with evidence I had we concluded he did kill my Mom for money and now what's left of our family is in ruins. I went into a tailspin drinking very heavy every day but last week began to pull out of the funk and get my shit back together. Quit drinking cold turkey and now I hav't had a drink in a week. So yeah 2021 made sure to be worse than 2020 on it's way out the door.

Anyways I'm getting back to normal and am able to smile once again.
Xmas was warm here...85 and Sunny but Winter finally showed up and now we've had a couple light freezes.
I haven't made any rosin since we last spoke and haven't done anything to clean and fix things in my g/room for the next grow either but hopefully I can get back at it this week.
I've tried pressing sideways like that too and it can work but it's tricky. Your sealer would definitely help compared to what I tried to do. Have you tried folding in the bottom corners of the bags? That really helps keep them standing up for me

Truck looks pretty sweet, how’s that sound system doing?
Cold as chit up here,, just ask my hum-birds ❄️❄️
View attachment 1200779Coldest been up here in…. Fovea!!

hope you and yours are well,, it’s still snowing dammmit!!!!!

p.s I did bring my hum-birds feeders tonight to thaw them out for the morning, so the little bastardized bastards they are can have breakfast

✌️

Man that looks so cold but those birds sure do love it! Do y'all have cardinals up there? Donw here when it's icy or snowed over there's nothing much prettier than a bright red cardinal against the white back drop.
The trucks is so awesome now and yeah I got the install all done on the sound. BestBuy did the head, door speakers, and dash tweeters and I installed the amped up subwoofer. Sounds so good! Not an Earth shaker but I can easily be the asshole with a bass thumping truck five cars behind you and you'll hear me 😋

Hope all is well with you and yours and you're staying warm Dude!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Man so sorry for such a late reply and dropping off. I sure hope you and yours are doing well and had a great holiday season!
Some shit hit the fan here. Family drama 8 years in the making and it still has me shook up. Long story short my stepdad passed away in December and he left behind evidence that he was responsible for my Mom's death in 2013 just so he could collect some life insurance and spend it on a new woman he was seeing. I had my suspicions and kept them to myself then as my sister started to look into settling his estate she came across hard evidence. Combined with evidence I had we concluded he did kill my Mom for money and now what's left of our family is in ruins. I went into a tailspin drinking very heavy every day but last week began to pull out of the funk and get my shit back together. Quit drinking cold turkey and now I hav't had a drink in a week. So yeah 2021 made sure to be worse than 2020 on it's way out the door.

Anyways I'm getting back to normal and am able to smile once again.
Xmas was warm here...85 and Sunny but Winter finally showed up and now we've had a couple light freezes.
I haven't made any rosin since we last spoke and haven't done anything to clean and fix things in my g/room for the next grow either but hopefully I can get back at it this week.
I've tried pressing sideways like that too and it can work but it's tricky. Your sealer would definitely help compared to what I tried to do. Have you tried folding in the bottom corners of the bags? That really helps keep them standing up for me

Man that looks so cold but those birds sure do love it! Do y'all have cardinals up there? Donw here when it's icy or snowed over there's nothing much prettier than a bright red cardinal against the white back drop.
The trucks is so awesome now and yeah I got the install all done on the sound. BestBuy did the head, door speakers, and dash tweeters and I installed the amped up subwoofer. Sounds so good! Not an Earth shaker but I can easily be the asshole with a bass thumping truck five cars behind you and you'll hear me 😋

Hope all is well with you and yours and you're staying warm Dude!

oh my brother what a horrible thing to go through. so sorry for your sister and you to find out and relive it all over again after all these years.

I'm glad to hear that you can start to do normal life stuff and start to process it all as it comes along.

i gotta say though man i can't even fathom 85* ... things here are frozen solid for another couple months. February is usually our coldest month but man it's been in the teens and single digits at night. i'm hoping this ends up bring our coldest month and it gets milder soon. i took my quad out the other day and the tires were frozen flat spotted. kadunk kadunk kadunk all the way down the road!! hahaha

and no i haven't done any more pressing since xmas either... i was gonna post you a pic of a print i had that looked like a xmas wreath but i got toasted and pulled it off the paper before i took the pic.. i still have half of what i pressed. but i'm looking forward to harvesting and pressing the texas bluebonnet soon!!!

great to hear from ya bro, i hope you have a better week!!

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

hey bro!!!

you popped in my brain a few times this week... was wondering how your new air fryer was holding up? and to see how you were holding up...

about to harvest my first texas bluebonnet... she's pretty much ready when i am. I have a motor punch in the drying cabinet ATM, man that motor punch (motor breath & purple punch) is quickly becoming a favorite!!! dense buds that dry just perfect every time, just a pinch and it's perfect for a doob, no grinders needed!! great smell, awesome taste, and a nice long buzz. and a great concentrate yield to boot!!

but yeah man really excited for the motown lockdown is what i've been calling her.. TB is reserved for texas butter so i marked em ML on the little markers... i should just use bigger markers!!! 🤔
not the biggest buds but man i don't think i've ever had any this solid ever. the clw really put in work with er that's fo show!!!!

have you seen any of the season of belushi's grow? he's such a clown on tv, i bet he would be hilarious to hang out with!!!
hugs n fist bumps brother!!!

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
hey bro!!!

you popped in my brain a few times this week... was wondering how your new air fryer was holding up? and to see how you were holding up...

about to harvest my first texas bluebonnet... she's pretty much ready when i am. I have a motor punch in the drying cabinet ATM, man that motor punch (motor breath & purple punch) is quickly becoming a favorite!!! dense buds that dry just perfect every time, just a pinch and it's perfect for a doob, no grinders needed!! great smell, awesome taste, and a nice long buzz. and a great concentrate yield to boot!!

but yeah man really excited for the motown lockdown is what i've been calling her.. TB is reserved for texas butter so i marked em ML on the little markers... i should just use bigger markers!!! 🤔
not the biggest buds but man i don't think i've ever had any this solid ever. the clw really put in work with er that's fo show!!!!

have you seen any of the season of belushi's grow? he's such a clown on tv, i bet he would be hilarious to hang out with!!!
hugs n fist bumps brother!!!
Man it's one thing after another around here. Got super sick and ended up in the ER pissing blood. Think I lost 20lb from dehydration and had fever of 102 fro a few hours before we got it tamed down. Nightmares, hallucinations, the fucking works. Got tested for every possible virus and even ecoli and all were neg so it looks like a nasty bacterial infection. Finally getting back to normal but drinking loads of pedialyte every day. I'm on 21 day of antibiotics that are the size of horse pills.

The air fryer is still going great but it need to be lined with foil everywear to prevent gunk build up which will make it smoke and stink like crazy

I've had to change everything about how I partake. No more joints, pipes, vapes, and bongs can be too much but I'm finding relief using small water bubblers for clean and smooth filtered smoke. Just toked up for the first time in two week yesterday and it was some nice relief.

That TxB and Motown is some nice heavy high, you're gonna really like what it can do for you

✌️Brother and many thanks for your concern over my well being

stoneyluv

stoneyluv

Man it's one thing after another around here. Got super sick and ended up in the ER pissing blood. Think I lost 20lb from dehydration and had fever of 102 fro a few hours before we got it tamed down. Nightmares, hallucinations, the fucking works. Got tested for every possible virus and even ecoli and all were neg so it looks like a nasty bacterial infection. Finally getting back to normal but drinking loads of pedialyte every day. I'm on 21 day of antibiotics that are the size of horse pills.

The air fryer is still going great but it need to be lined with foil everywear to prevent gunk build up which will make it smoke and stink like crazy

I've had to change everything about how I partake. No more joints, pipes, vapes, and bongs can be too much but I'm finding relief using small water bubblers for clean and smooth filtered smoke. Just toked up for the first time in two week yesterday and it was some nice relief.

That TxB and Motown is some nice heavy high, you're gonna really like what it can do for you

✌️Brother and many thanks for your concern over my well being

man you've been through hell. hope the pills clean it up and get you straight again!!! and when you're feeling better i'm sure you will have fun putting those 20lbs back on!! a little edibles, a little cheesesteak, a little more edibles, a little more cheesesteak!! hehehe

I hope you can get some good rest and ease back into things.... some good power naps on the recliner!!

glad to hear you were able to catch a buzz, don't worry about not smoking as much. i'll smoke extra this week to make up for it!!! haha i'm willing to take one for the team like that!!! just making fun bro... in all seriousness though i hope you get some quality rest and recharge!!

🌞

Top Bottom